Starting a new grow with new genetics!

I’m definitely staying tuned in. Wanna see this one through. Good luck there.

1 Like

Progress shot. They are slowly filling in and will need to go into my 4x4 soon!

10 Likes

Nice and uniform!

1 Like

Cool picture of the MechaGodzilla and Sour Apple Truffles leaves resting on each other. I love seeing all the different characteristics that come out of different strains.

8 Likes

Quick update: They are getting big, having to start pruning a bit. I’m about to FIM the rest, then they will all get moved over to my 4x4 tent. Much love and thanks for looking!

14 Likes

Sneak peek…

11 Likes

Moved over to the large tent and will repot them this week. I haven’t fed them any nutes yet but I noticed a little bit of fading in the leaves and decided to hit them with their first dose! I’m a simple guy I just use fox farm nutes with added cal-mag and fulvic acid.

I do have a led but I’m gonna wait till my mini a/c comes in before switching to it. Much love!

10 Likes

Looks very healthy like said before.
Waiting for the buds :grin::sunglasses::+1:t3:

1 Like

Repotted and hit them with a full dose of nutes. They should start to show sex soon and then I can take cuttings to preserve them and put in my veg tent. Then it’s 12/12 on these babies!!

13 Likes

A shot of the roots. They were getting pretty close to out growing those 1 gal pots!

14 Likes

Whoa!!! nice roots :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

4 Likes

Training them by bending the tops over and out to get them to spread out a bit. Do any of you train your plants this way?

The first row has all shown female presex pistols and I’m just waiting for the rest of the gang to show their sex.

12 Likes

Never have… curious to watch tho

1 Like

Nice set up! Can’t wait to see them further along they’re looking very nice.

1 Like

Oh yes. That is just one tool in my torture kit. LOL

3 Likes

Morning canopy shot! About to flip to 12/12 in the next week. I culled off one plant and plan to cull 2-3 more before I switch to flower. I want to flower 6-8 in here in 3 gal pots. I’m sure at least a couple will show to be male soon and I’ll toss them out. But I’m thinking I’ll have to throw out at least one or two females as well just to make room. Thanks for looking :pray:

15 Likes

Looking great brotha. Sad day to cull the girls I bet.

1 Like

The one I had to pull first was a weird plant to say the least. It looked a little mutated and grew super irregular. The other shaqfu I have in there looks completely different. I’m hoping that one turns out to be a female :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: But yeah it’s never fun cutting down a female when it’s not full of buds!

3 Likes

I’ll say a prayer for them. Lol… gotta do what you have to you know.

3 Likes

I’ve got two distinct different phenotypes on the MechaGodzilla. Pheno 1 (left) stinks like crazy old school chronic/skunk. Pheno 2 (right) is more mild and has less of a small overall.

MechaGodzilla - (Sunset Sherbet x wedding cake) x Royal goo

10 Likes