Steampunk Water Culture

awwww yah! Bloom room is pumping, but the veg room needs some work!

3 Likes

I’m going to be popping some GMOxdragons hashplant. So if you see this @LivingBlackSoil, I’ve got them growing.

2 Likes

ok pheno hunt for these batches is complete. Two of those goji clones are of the one I prefer in that batch. I gave each plant a good sniffing and rubbing etc. I sniffed all the flowers and rubbed all the stalks! I swear one of the OGK ones was rancid smelling hahhah!

1 Like

Things are doing good in bloom! PCK have regenerated. I am planning a mass hash production in the next few rounds. I could stand to restock the concentrates cupboard.

3 Likes

Fuuuuck, COVID everywhere! Duck, dodge and dive!

i must know his english cousin called wayne but add red spidermite and thrips,pop pop pop it goes along with having about 3 inches of mouldy rotten foliage on his floor!
then he asks why he gets mould,cretins.
your og kush looks nice i miss growing her and have some dinafem og kush beans in me stash for the spring,also got me some landraceish afghani regs (i say that as near all afghani grown now has hybridised) should be interesting and hoping to find a keeper for mum,sorry ive not been looking at forums much as i been busy but had a catch up,nice work as ever,peace

1 Like

Thanks @duke! Things are getting better after this pheno hunt ended lol!

GOG clone, growing.

Big bud same thing it’s got roots and growing!

1 Like

OGKush.

Aaaand the bloom room! Things are definitely progressing. I can see calyxes!!!

3 Likes

Reminds me! Fuck COVID I didn’t even get it, although I was swimming in the virus. Guess those CV doses really did the trick, I think I’ve been vaccinated 4 or five times I forget.

1 Like

I think we’re at 100% sproutage! W00t W00t!

1 Like

I’ve given the plants some joy juice at low EC. They will be taking off soon and growing. That means I have to finish the clean up in Aisle 1. Fuuuuuuuuuaaaaaarrrk! grabs the broom This is where the glory is. For sure.

4 Likes

The seedlings are huge so I have to finish setting up their home. GMOxDragons hash plant! Got to clean some more lids and hoses as well, because the clones are definitely growing in the clone chamber.

3 Likes

4 outta 5 are above the ground! :wink:
I might just toss them in with the clones for now!

5 Likes

Yah I got 4 outta 5 so that’s pretty good! I don’t see any movement from the final seed, but I’ll keep trying. I might split it open and see WTF is going on.

2 Likes

OGK!

regenerating Slurricane and Meat Breath!

Cleaned up this filthy diseased garbage hole of a phenotype hunting machine. It was gross! All those rotten male plants down below… BURNING IN HELL! Ahem.

4 Likes

hi jo,i used to think if seeds failed to come up in a week there duds,until recent when some real old seeds i sowed had sat there a month a done nothing so i threw the coco in for reuse,later we had weed plants spontaniously germing in my tinas houseplants she has in my stolen coco!they must have been very dry seed cases but viable embryos and took maybe 6 weeks to germ from sowing,just shows you nature knows more than we do,
got some nice clones going there joe and glad you avoided the covid,peace

3 Likes

You can see the seedlings are happy, because they turned towards the light and bulked up the roots!

4 Likes

This is a GojiOG. That fresh clone just beside it there is the male! Once it roots, I’ll do the video of the pollination. I’m super stoked for that attempt, I think it’ll learn me some things! Next thing you know, I’ll be determining pollen viability and the %chance I have of making a seed per pollen grain, lol! I jest. Except I will be determining pollen viability. That kind of shit will be gold going forwards!

3 Likes

We got action! Big buds are cruising along, but need more juice! The super tall plants are the PCK.

5 Likes

The single unrooted clone is the GOG male plant. I know I violated the cloning rules with it, but I did it in a way that should work out :wink:

4 Likes