Steampunk Water Culture

Seems the smallness of that seedling wasn’t genetic just some seedling mutation. Strange eh?

The big buds are in bloom now, so tomorrow I’ll go and cut off any shit leaves and branches. Clones are looking good and the smell off the OGK is nice. I can’t wait to see how it evolves over time.

1 Like

Oh a quick update heh heh. Before long I’ll roll the next crop in here and get things humming.

7 Likes

OGK and big bud. I really haven’t taken that many photos of the big bud. Isn’t that odd? I should get out the microscope and go nuts!

5 Likes

Dot is adjusting to life in the organic garden starts. All a butterfly needs to live is some smashed up fruit and water. Sugar water is only for emergencies.

4 Likes

Things are chugging along in bloom!

7 Likes

aww yah! Tomorrow is harvest day for the OGK.

The trichomes are looking pretty good, not that much % hasve turned, but it’ll be more by tomorrow. This is day 50! So it’s definitely earlier than the meat breath or big bud.

8 Likes

I would describe the smell of the OGK plant A as “wine gums” of the grapefruit variety.

2 Likes

That GOG male keeps regenerating. I thought I killed it off! Perhaps I should use it for experimentation?

2 Likes

There’s the bloom room! Hopefully that OGK is harvested today.

7 Likes

It’s all over! The OGK is drying as we speak, and the hash material is freezing. Soon, I’ll do a speedrun on it and see what happens. The first run was a trial, but now I think I can get it down pat, instead of leaving a single drop of moisture in there.

3 Likes

The big bud clones are rooted already. I think the GOG are as well! I didn’t look really close.

2 Likes

There are the roots on GOG and big bud.

4 Likes

Big bud in bloom! I’ll move the PCK over today, as well.

2 Likes

If you get some spare time… please enter the OG 420 POTM :sunglasses:
Would be great to see one of your incredible cannabis picture there.
Have a great Sunday

3 Likes

I’ll try and whip something up that’s sublime!

Bloom room has more victims! PCK.

5 Likes

Clones are rooting more and more. I should get them growing soon! Pick up the pace, before I run out of weeeeeeeeeed.

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your entry. Your running out of weeeeeeeed… ACK!

“The OGK is drying as we speak, and the hash material is freezing“ sounds like you got it undercontrol. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bag appeal is limited, but it puts out as much hash as the meat breath. Smells like grapefruits and skunks!
OGK

6 Likes

You know, if you had a flux-gate capacitor, you could go back and give that bud to your 18 year old self… …and blow your own mind… :exploding_head: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes