Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Santa Maria would be good, let me practice popping beans. Which I need. I’m not to skilled with popping and raising young ants so.it might be best. All I used to do was clone, and I perfected that art to be 100% success every time hugh rootball in 2 weeks…

4 Likes

Sounds like a good place to start!. Besides letting distributed know the seeds arrived safely, is there anything else I’m supposed to do?

2 Likes

Had to read that three times to be sure.
Kinda high :wink:

16 Likes

That’ll be a good one to run. Eskobar used it in some of his work. I hear he’s posting again somewhere and looks to be working again.

How many weeks to finish it? I might have a chance come spring.

4 Likes

I’m not sure, the seeds were given to me in the last month or two

3 Likes

Is this something new?
Like defecated coffee beans? It’s a delicacy in Bali. The animal, in this case the Luwak, eats and poops out the coffee bean. Fermentation occurs as things pass thru the intestine and after being defecated with other fecal matter are collected, sorted and cleaned.

I don’t really keep up with the latest fads and what’s cool right now, but I might pass on pooped beans…:fearful:
:wink:

9 Likes

Nope as they are yours to do as you wish…cull the males, breed them, give them away, store them in the freezer etc. No strings attached except 1: members will eventually need to step up to the plate to do a seed run or 2 on any of these strains to keep them going and truly preserve them for many generations to come… I figure every 2 yrs sooo Skunk 91. JS, Cackleberry etc will need to be ran again in 2021 by anyone of the 60-120 members that received them - just stay mindful of this :wink:

9 Likes

There will be magic in those seeds. The Planck was used by Escobar to create a few killer strains. Where did you source those seeds if you do not mind me asking ??

4 Likes

A Dutch breeder named SpeesCees

3 Likes

I have looked him up before. Thanks for that!!

With E$kob@r back on the scene, would be cool to see some of his old work re done

3 Likes

L.M.A.O.!!! Guess I need to start proof reading better! Fat fingers, cell phones and auto spell isn’t a good combination😬

7 Likes

Sounds good. I don’t mind letting the male do his job. Back when., I bought some M.T.F… The one and only seed of the 10 I germinated went male and it was impressive I thought for a male. I did a controlled cross pollination with fans off and a q-tip with one of my bubblegum and one of my ak47 girls. Did ok. Only seeded the buds I touched . even came up with a good name for one of the crosses. Never did grow any of them out tho. I shut down shop in '08. The breeding took place a little less than a year before that. Didn’t store my seeds properly and lost a lot of good genetics besides those mentioned. That’s also the time I started thinking about breeding. So I’ve been thinking about it awhile now. The first couple of years I even looked up ways to make a strain a strain. But I had a whole lot on my plate already and chose to wait till now to start the study, when I turn the lights back on. I’ve got a lot to teach myself, but I’ve been the best student I’ve ever taught.
Thanks

4 Likes

Ohhh man. I’ll be laughing at myself for a long time​:sweat_smile: :v:

2 Likes

So you mean it’s not a thing?
Just a typo?

:grin:

3 Likes

It does make me think tho! Along my fence under were the birds sit, blackberry vines started growing so I quit weed eating there. So if birds transfer seeds and poop them, :thinking::thinking::thinking:, I wonder what my germination % would be.:pensive::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It would have built-in starter fertilizer…

3 Likes

I am doing organic this time!

3 Likes

Since I didn’t know where to do it I figured here is good. I just want to say with everything that’s going on lately in my area, and the world for that matter, it’s hard not feel the dark energy that’s lurking all around us…but today a simple trip to the mailbox , with an unexpected surprise waiting kinda makes the small amount of of light seem as big as the sun. Thank you @MomOnTheRun, and everyone who participated in the seed runs. You all are awesome . Ps. Shit…I think I need a bigger space. Lol

20 Likes

Needing a bigger space is a good problem to have.

7 Likes

I have about 20 seeds of an unreleased or special release ( mate got it at a show in colorado) Pink Panama from Mephitso Genetics.… about the only thing I can find about it is here:

All I know is that it’s not available and 2 hits sat me on my ass… and not to brag or anything but as someone who mostly smokes dab that happens hardly never… as these are not available I was thinking I’ll do a seed run of these later this year if anyone is interested? Thinking I’ll do 50State’s Orange Gogi first:)

26 Likes