Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I am doing organic this time!

3 Likes

Since I didnā€™t know where to do it I figured here is good. I just want to say with everything thatā€™s going on lately in my area, and the world for that matter, itā€™s hard not feel the dark energy thatā€™s lurking all around usā€¦but today a simple trip to the mailbox , with an unexpected surprise waiting kinda makes the small amount of of light seem as big as the sun. Thank you @MomOnTheRun, and everyone who participated in the seed runs. You all are awesome . Ps. Shitā€¦I think I need a bigger space. Lol

20 Likes

Needing a bigger space is a good problem to have.

7 Likes

I have about 20 seeds of an unreleased or special release ( mate got it at a show in colorado) Pink Panama from Mephitso Genetics.ā€¦ about the only thing I can find about it is here:

All I know is that itā€™s not available and 2 hits sat me on my assā€¦ and not to brag or anything but as someone who mostly smokes dab that happens hardly neverā€¦ as these are not available I was thinking Iā€™ll do a seed run of these later this year if anyone is interested? Thinking Iā€™ll do 50Stateā€™s Orange Gogi first:)

26 Likes

Sounds like a great one to preserve to me. Could make for some cool crosses I bet.

Awesome

7 Likes

In no particular order I have SSDD f3ā€™s, Pedroā€™s PAKxSB, GojiQM BX x SL male D, and G13Hp88 scheduled while I try to fit some Low Dak fems and whatever else comes up atm. I like the idea of the Orange Gojiā€™s but missed the boat on both those and the Orange Sunshine. Hopefully someone will help me fix that later. :slight_smile:

the g13ā€™s at least I will be making some seed. Not sure I would be able to do a full seed run tho.

14 Likes

Iā€™m wonderingā€¦would mazar I sharif be a strain worth preserving? I have a five pk that someone here gifted meā€¦( Iā€™m a stoner, I forget shit) and I accidently destroyed my way of keeping tabs on where some things came from. Anywaysā€¦I was going to seed increase them myselfā€¦if they pop they are a cpl yes old I believe. But I donā€™t know exactly whenā€¦might be closer towards the yr end. But if someone (preferably someone already who has done a seed run) wants to go ahead and get those going give me a poke. Itā€™s a 5pk from gypsy nirvana.

16 Likes

If someone in FL wanted to do this I have a mazar mom and a good friend has one as well. Could give all the cuts you could ever want between the 2 of us. Iā€™m already running sour strawberry for seed or Iā€™d offer to do the pink Panama right now lol

10 Likes

Iā€™m still hanging onto some Blueberry Sativas from Esko. Super glad to hear heā€™s back in action. Iā€™d love to know where heā€™s posting again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah baby run that Orange Goji!!!

6 Likes

I have been gifted a pack of Orange Gogi and kindly have permission to do a seed run by @50State I will most prob kick it off indoors around the same time I put some PNG outside for a run alsoā€¦ i.e. pretty soon. Thinking Iā€™ll do 6 of them in a dwc setup in a 1200X1500X600 tentā€¦ Not massive, but more than enough for the seeds required.
Still undecided if some selection is preferable to an open pollen squirt howeverā€¦ personally I think selection is preferable, but am open to the thoughts of others on it ā€¦

20 Likes

This is awesome of you, the orange goji have quite the reputation around here and is high demand Im a fan of selection, i understand the idea of open pollinating but id rather increase the chance of getting ur favorite pheno and weeding out some weaker traits

10 Likes

But is his favorite pheno gonna be your favorite?

6 Likes

Exactly. In a perfect world maybe a dozen or more select favorites and then they would all be recombined in equal amounts and redistributed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@slain Awesome!

8 Likes

Out of 6 plants i would personally trust him to select the nicest male. Should see what 50state thinks since its his creation

5 Likes

Itā€™s gold man

Do you sell or trade some of them ? :slight_smile:

All the best

Which would you prefer trade or donate shipping fees. You are talking about the Oaxacan seeds right?

1 Like

What do you have to trade

lolā€¦ a good point I guess all we can do is have lots of pics and details and that way everyone gets a chance at selection inputā€¦
No reason also that the process canā€™t be extended a bit to build in some verification of combining ability of the various phenotypes etc. If itā€™s worth doing, itā€™s probably worth doing properlyā€¦ :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I would like to be on the receiver list for that one. If you find a breeder for it

4 Likes