Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

@Shaggy450r or in may be a problem :slight_smile:

you have come to the right place

Dequilo

4 Likes

Not the first or the last order.

10 Likes

Love it here. The peeps, the information, the seed. Its just a wonderful place to be. Glad I found it.

5 Likes

The problem only starts the next time I buy seeds. Always the next timeā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

I know I keep telling myself I have enough to grow out but then something different pops up. Lolā€¦ @corey is hooking up some autos which I never ran before. So excited to run them outside this spring.

4 Likes

Ah, fooooooooā€¦k. Not my fault, I was sleeping at the time:

21 Likes

Yeah I havenā€™t stopped back in here because Iā€™m still off the wagon. Fell off it sometime in October and havenā€™t looked back :rofl: currently debating another order or two but a potential new bodhi drop soon is making me wait :thinking:

6 Likes

Ohhā€¦ whats dropping or do you not know yet??

2 Likes

No idea yet nor when exactly. Iā€™m pretty sure I saw Mrs.Bodhi post on IG they were gonna restock and bring some new stuff sometime in January, but that was before the etsy store closed and she made her IG profile private. So Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s still the case or not and I canā€™t see her profile anymore to check againā€¦

4 Likes

Oh manā€¦ thats sucks. Iā€™ll sit in the dark and wait for the light to turn on. :grin:

4 Likes

Since joining this group my stash is making it look as tho my addiction has tripled. Iā€™m turning into a hoarder! When in tf am I gonna pop these bitches

I did the math, I could do a hundred a year and with a couple more acquisitionsā€¦nvrmd :smirk:

24 Likes

triggered. im loading the cart

5 Likes

Yup the seed addiction is real!

I started here ~Oct of 2019 with ~10 seeds total from a couple strains, I now have over 1000 seeds from over 100 strainsā€¦ and a 5 plant flower limit :sob::rofl:.

Iā€™m literally stocked for the next 50 years assuming all of them germ and I donā€™t make or purchase any more seeds, which lets be real, isnā€™t happeningā€¦ and still Iā€™m on the lookout for any special goodies coming alongā€¦

15 Likes

Oooh, where?? Iā€™m wanting to start getting those genetics

3 Likes

Anyone have Joti coupon codes???

3 Likes

i couldnt find it, but then again, i didnt ask any questions like you did xD

4 Likes

The last one we knew worked was grow2020ā€¦ but that may be ending

5 Likes

Expired, might just be paying full price :cry::joy_cat::sob:

2 Likes

Sure there will be more, have some patience. Plus prob some up for trade in a little bitā€¦
Also, get a trusted Canadian to receive your order and have them send it to you or you may not see it for months.

3 Likes

Yeah no doubt there will be some JOTI up for trade after the group buy gets their orders in :joy:

If you must buy something though, definitely find a trusted canadian member to receive the package and reship to you, I cannot stress that enough.

Canadian orders ship fast and come in nice labelled vials.

American orders usually need 2+ emails to get your order shipped 1+ month late, and another 1+ month for you to receive a plain envelope with a piece of corrugated plastic labeled with a sharpie stuffed with your seeds in it.

7 Likes