Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Weak people, you’ll get over this addiction when reality sets in.
Just wait, lmao.

8 Likes

@OleReynard I do not have to buy seeds I can stop whenever I want :slight_smile:

I just do not want to right now :wink:

all the best and a great new year

Dequilo

6 Likes

Been thru this myself its gonna take alot more than counseling or a stoner support group.
They’ll agree with everything or anything.

10 Likes

It’s getting enough to have a base and variety, then finding what you like. Gotta start somewhere lol.
Also the collector’s mentality, I spent way too much in the things going into my saltwater fish tanks lol

7 Likes

Yep, I at least wanted to get a base to be self reliant. I hated having to rely on banks and the mail to get things because I don’t have any seeds to pop. Looking at you Mephisto :eyes:

So I took care of that asap and I didn’t spend much actual $$ to acquire what I have(Had a nice crypto stash) so it’s not like it was hurting my pocket. At no point am I sacrificing bills to get seeds.

But yeah it’s also definitely a collector thing. Plus, having some decent things to trade with is really beneficial too ^^

9 Likes

That and to not just be a mooch and actually have something to trade with. Though keeping/getting 5-6 seeds of a strain isn’t that great, but should get at least a female to get a taste.

7 Likes

Now that can be a money pit. Spent 2k on a 30gal once. It was awesome tho!!!

4 Likes

I will tell you first hand even when you make your own you’ll still buy more I have allot of seeds I’ve made myself . I still buy beans. I really need to stop.

16 Likes

Yeah that’s been my other two hobbies, planted freshwater tanks… and Magic The Gathering/Collectible Cards

Time and effort broke the first one, I’m back down to a single 40 gallon breeder.
A flood ruined the second.

So really, if I think about it, seed collecting and growing just helped fill in the gap :rofl:

@Hugh_Glass Oh yeah that definitely seems to be a thing… I got a couple hundred seeds for myself to hunt through from each of my last 3 girls… and I’ve bought and traded more than a few times since then :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Did it again, still waiting to hear back, but I’m ordering clones from a local source.

5 Likes

so I bought 6 packs of seeds I can stop anytime they are just seeds :slight_smile:

I am not going to grow them I just want to have them in case

buy beans and feed your sickness

Dequilo

14 Likes

I even bought 5 strains this year, even with all I got

5 Likes

Nothing like like throwing something a fellows way to keep him drowning… toss that this way? :anchor: :ocean:

1 Like

Can we do a group buy on a farm to pop all our seeds?

11 Likes

Thankfully my Woman encourages this addiction. Sent me this at lunch lol.

17 Likes

got (Lemon Fruitbound x 87 Limepop) as a freebie today, haven’t been this stoked about a freebie in a while… sounds amazing

8 Likes

that is an idea there is 87 acres across the road from me that is looking pretty sweet :slight_smile:

sadly my wife thinks I would build a drug empire :frowning:

all the best

Dequilo

18 Likes

@dequilo Get a new one… Lol

2 Likes

I am good with her one of the few people in real life I trust :slight_smile:

and she know me ooh so well :wink:

10 Likes
                    A  RANT

as a admitted Strainaholic I feel a burning need to buy and acquire seeds

daily of at the least

well feeding my needs I felt that I wanted to have some of Sannie’s work

(as if I need anymore seeds I could survive the Zombie Apocalypse)

so I bought three pack of beans and had a Nice Member here help pay him

as Sannie makes nothing easy

after paying him right after Christmas (12/26/2020) still saying no pay

sending emails to them is like pulling teeth (painful)

when will I ever learn stay away from Sannie’s Seeds they will cause you

pain

but I did buy beans from a member here and it was so easy

I may be supporting the wrong people

Dequilo

13 Likes