Strains we miss

took me years to get rid of the seeds, lost the stash in a traffic stop before they were legalized and luckily didn’t go to jail. old school white widow.

@toastyjakes you’re right, this named bud came from '03 or so. before y2k it was kind bud, or just homegrown. but the homegrown was meigs county skunk, real skunk. loved it.

5 Likes

It was probably smuggled somewhere with dryer sheets to mask the smell.

3 Likes

Any Serious Seeds White Russian Seed Stock from 1998 to 2003.That one is my white whale.I would give damn near anything in my stash for that one.If I could have one smoke for that guy that said he could smoke anything a keeper out of that stuff made the mother of legends.Cuts we’re going for 250$ for that one in my hometown.My brother grew that shit in a cabinet closet under 4 plant and aquarium 3 ft florescent bulbs And that stuff still caused complete white outs and a whole night in a fog holy shit wow watch out.If anyone here has that one man we need to talk

5 Likes

The GG#4 JW cut. Really one to get that one back, great pain reliever and good for sleep. Really mold resistant too, hard to get that combo.

4 Likes

This shit, this shit called “death” :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

What a miracle that cut has been. Luckily that is not going extinct any time soon and should not be too hard to find.

1 Like

From PJ? I actually just got some F2s… a bunch of them… I also talked to PJ and know it’s an option. I think he said he took them either further, like to F8. Thanks anyway tho. Appreciate that. I’m gonna dig through the f2s and try to find something similar to my pheno… it was like Cherry lemonade. It was really nice.

3 Likes

Most won’t mean anything to anyone but I kept some of these and smoked others and I miss them all…
JB Blueberry
Spider Hashplant
Hillbilly Kush
Northern Spider Berry #6
Nice Dreams
08 SLH S1
R I P :slightly_frowning_face::v:

6 Likes

Yes and then taken further and further lol

PJ has some amazing stuff, I’ll still never best my Citrus Freeze plant

4 Likes

Was that skunk a dark lime green loaded with red hairs sometimes had a dogshit smell somewhere in there but it was a more piney skunk spray smell?We were getting that back in 97 98 and it was just called BC Skunk or just plain Canadian skunk.Had big old dinosaur egg beans in it.That was some special stuff

5 Likes

Heard a lot about hydro. Not by the time I started smoking though

3 Likes

@BagmanCrappy the coal creek kush may still be alive but due to all the renames it’s hard to verify what’s what now a days. From what I know that was not it’s original name to begin with and from what I’ve come to understand it has gone by at least 7 different names over the last 30 years.

3 Likes

Cuts I miss and cuts I am questing for…
The Langley BC biker Hashplant… if was just called Hashplant… super dank powerful herb with tight nugs with firey red hairs. Tasted like the finest black afghan hash with a hint of citrus and pine. The exhale was unmistakeable and reminiscent of super fine grade bubble hash and sandalwood incense. If anyone has this cut… please reach out.
I’ve looked at the pictures of the Puck/Skelly… don’t think it;s the one… It may be the lizard I dunno but it was so good it simply “must” be still held somewhere.
I am hunting thri Bodhi’s Old School Hashplant in case the PNW hashplant he used might be the one i seek… also scored some legit Champagne Hashplant seeds to run … but I dont think the champagne is it either after doing some research.

The only clone or S! seeds I am hunting for is the legit Sour Dubb. Hammerhead at icmag did some S1 a couple years ago but I missed out on those… sadly.

Other than that… anything Hashplant related from Indian Jim or the Steve Tuck crowd… I am seeking all of them old hashplants from the 90’s

Oh… I am also seeking UBC Chemo. The original preferred but also the Remo Chemo.

7 Likes

You could always tell the hydro, it was almost florescent green so very distinctive. Same with the BC Skunk weed. It was so resin covered it left smears on the baggie. Even when very dry we had to cut it up in slivers and add tobacco to it. Looking back that makes me sad to have added crap just to make it burn but man, did it knock your hair back.

9 Likes

Northern Lights was the first bud I smoked that actually had a name. We had skunk occasionally but it went by local names. The rest I could get when I was younger was brick from Mexico or sticky green everybody just called kind bud. I’ll be flowering a NL2 from Authentic Genetics and their Purest Indica this run so I’m hoping for some classic terps. Here’s my NL2 getting ready for flower this week.

23 Likes

I have his Bodhi Tree. I can’t wait to see what that one is like. It just sounded like a dream to me. What a great idea for a strain. Just looking through his seed/strain listings for the first time I knew I’d like his stuff.

4 Likes

tobacco in weed.
In amsterdam in '94 some friends and I on a back pack trip stopped into the cafe district and ordered up some hash and bud off the menu. As we sat at our table rolling some joints and passing around a hashpipe. The people beside us, a group of 5 middle aged locals gave us disgusted looks and got up and sat at a table outside.
We hadn’t a clue what we did to upset these folks but it was clear we did something. When the girl came around to top up our coffees I asked her what thier problem was. She said that they saw us rolling joints with straight flower and not cutting it with tobacco like the locals do. It was the joint we rolled with hash and weed together that set them off though… they referred to us as dirty tourists because only the “junkies” roll joints the way we were LOL
Didn’t matter to us, we had a good chuckle over it.

15 Likes

The cut I had is still being grown and circulated in Colorado thankfully so not impossible to source. It’s just weird going back to people you gave a cut to or got a cut from and asking for it again.

4 Likes

All my favorite where from earliy stock of
Juicy fruit a bar tender I was seeing gave me 6 seeds from when she went to Amsterdam in 98 found in JF one grew one solid bud about 3 ft tall like sensi old pic
Ak47
Mrnice
Nevilles haze
Cts
Grapefruit indica bag seed from 1 seed found in lemon Og in 2000
Hey @BagmanCrappy was your dyer sheet really smooth to smoke almost could tell you where smoking anything really mild taste? Years ago I grew 3 bag seeds all female we named snuggles didn’t keep always thought it would of been great for people with breathing problems. It also had real spongey texture.

2 Likes

Glad you’re still kicking after all that. I hope your future mother’s outshine those that were lost.

The strain I miss most is this brickweed I get from a friend down in Colombia. This shit is super unappealing to the eye and smells like dead grass, but has a strong narcotic high with no ceiling. I’ve kept some in a wooden box, stashed for future use when I’m down there. Hopefully I’ll find viable seeds and bring some back.

6 Likes