Strains we miss

It was pretty smooth come to think of it, the herb at the time normally left us in coughing fits and this stuff never did

1 Like

lol…lmao
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bubbleberry
SAGE
The clone (central KY)
Mangolian Indica

1 Like

What do you know about the strains history , from what I understand it’s the same thing as what was once called the 10kcut of og and is the original kush that made its way to Colorado from los Angela’s with one of the original growers of the kush, things I do know personally about who moved were and when definitely fit.

1 Like

Sage was a special plant especially when it first made its rounds.

4 Likes

You know what I miss , the original clone only master kush and afghani bull rider, la confidential and high grade sativa that I didn’t have to spend 3-4 months growing myself lol

3 Likes

The one I miss is HP-13.
Someone made a mistake and put one in a tray my ex partner got. What a great mistake for us. They were not so happy with it!
I cried the day my friend told me it was gone :sob:

3 Likes

-just saying…. :seedling:

3 Likes

That’s one I was always curious about because it looks a lot like the chems and ghost og.

2 Likes

It was an amazing cut. Smell was amazing and it was strong. I bought a bunch of Strayfox crosses hoping :crossed_fingers:
It is a little fuzzy since I’ve been looking for almost 20 years :joy:. The people who have it have a really tight grip​:disappointed:

4 Likes

how about Colorado Cough? used to get it early 2000’s and i remember it had a winterfresh/menthol piney thing going with extremely expanding smoke that made you cough like crazy. i’ve been chasing that winterfresh/menthol piney terp profile ever since.

if anyone has cough or something similar in that terp profile please let me know

3 Likes

https://swamiseed.org/product/university-washington-cascadian-frost-x-purple-university-washington-f1/

There’s a few crosses on that list with UW HP being the mother

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Wish I could find her though…

2 Likes

The cut I mean…

2 Likes

LMAO I can’t imagine being offended cause someone put hash instead of tobacco in a jay, more like the opposite. It’s reasons like this America is the king of cannabis and the breeding of it. People here have so much more passion and drive to improve it. Why anyone would want to water it down with poisonous nicotine then get pissy when someone doesn’t is beyond me.

4 Likes

I miss the original Chronic, old Sensi Star and Brenda’s Skunk.

3 Likes

For this kind of treat ^^

12 Likes

That does look pretty good. Probably smoked way better than a spliff too.

2 Likes

You have to love tabacco for sure (and cigars), but hell yes it’s far better from my perspective. It’s my main way to enjoy the plant. Specially the ones i’m curing for months, the weed scent and aromas are melting perfectly and it become orgasmic lol On cigars i’m full on cohiba but on leafs for blunts i’m more on virginian leafs, my fav for it. Chilling an hour or twos with a fatty like that is more my poison that rolling all day long.

1 Like

Man that sounds f***** amazing. My imagination is going crazy…aside from the tobacco part lol