Strawberry Cream from Led_Seedz (OG fundraiser auction)

Very nice work @Yooper63. I’d be happy to equal your effort. I’ve made a few notes based on this grow, so I thank you for the info.

4 Likes

You did good @Yooper63. I have really enjoyed following you in this grow.

4 Likes

I’m sure you can. I’ve followed several of your impressive grows, you’re just being humble. Much respect, Brother!

3 Likes

I hope my screw-ups are noted also!

2 Likes

Glad to hear everything went well for you. Hope you enjoy all of the little girls and look forward to your thoughts.

:peace:

4 Likes

Thank You. We have been, too much. 3 strains in the medicine cab, and 'Da misses keeps bugging me to dry another :strawberry: bud. It’s really that good.

4 Likes

Don’t tell her about the Orange Creme.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Damn, I must’ve missed that one. I ordered the Erotic City Collectors pack & GM yesterday. It’s funny, after 4 tokes of :strawberry: cream, my wife’s facial expression kinda resembles that emojie. I think you hit a home-run with this strain :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Yoop, it has been my experience over the years that he hits a home run most times he goes to the plate, literally all my keepers are his work or what he has been working these days. Knowing someone who has this high of a set of standards makes doing business with them simply a no brainer. He is in business to make money, thats fosure, but his focus has always been on making sure whatever work he shared with others all met his high standards of excellence. :peace:

4 Likes

Hello All! Well, here she is, The “Strawberry Jam Girl”. 3 :nose::nose::nose: confirmed it! She isn’t the one I thought it would be. Just glad to find her :heart_eyes:. It was #1.

Bud yield averages 42g per plant or 222g sq/m. I think the low #s are mostly due to overcrowding and insufficient light. 8 plants is max for flowering & drying in a 4x4 tent. The upper nugs are dense & fairly hard. I’ll post a smoke report once it’s cured. :peace:

11 Likes

Nice looking. Do they smell like Strawberries?

4 Likes

They’re all nondescript, grassy smelling until U squeeze/rub the bud. #1 is Strawberry, 2 & 4 are a sweet something with a hint of lemon. #5 & 8 are more lemony with pine and anise notes. #9 drops the Anise. #12 smells faintly like Pine-Sol and #10 IS Pine-Sol.

#1 smokes smooth. You smell the :strawberry: on the exhale, Kinda fills the air like an aromatic cigar does. The buzz comes on quickly, Tingling from my head to lower back, body is relaxed, mind is energized, but totally confused for 15 minutes. After that, you’re uplifted, time for daily activities. I’m lovin’ it!

7 Likes

@Yooper63 I need to head up your way to steal your number 1 :airplane::bullettrain_front::blue_car::tractor:

4 Likes

ahh the joys of testing for good breeders…gratz, this is how you find the keeprs bro :peace:

3 Likes

The trees have :eyes: LOL! I wish I had ID’d her 3 wks ago, could’ve re-vegged her or got cuttings. Gonna try the Pine-Sol tonight. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

That is so true! There are several good breeders here. Master PJ has been a great help. I’d like to find some keepers. It will happen with more experience. So many seeds, So little space :peace:

3 Likes

Legal Canada… It’s your friend from New York. Lost touch with you. Hit me up
Be Well !!

1 Like