Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

You’re telling me. I was blown away. Seeds per sq. Inch this thing had to be record breaking lol.

I think the 5k was an underestimate honestly. I’m thinking more like 5500-6000 now that things have played out.

13 Likes

:hushed:, that’s a lot!! Thanks man, a lot of your generosity…

1 Like

Thanks man. Very generous. I’m pretty new here, but I think I meet the criteria. I have some Subcool gear I was thinking about doing this with too.

1 Like

I think so too :wink:. Your welcome!

1 Like

yeah i dont know the i know i got something that said subcool f2 i believe from you mr bud calix lol
but im 80% on it

2 Likes

Yeah that’s gonna be the same thing as these.

3 Likes

they look great @Eagles009, nice job and thnx for hooking everyone up!!

1 Like

Wow, nice job w this one :eagle: she’s real pretty.

1 Like

Looking great with those colors. :+1:

2 Likes

this is very cool of you @Eagles009 im unable to get online much at the mo but will be following as much as i can and sending much :heart: :green_heart: :heart:
from across the pond

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

2 Likes

@Limeflavouredheadbut @CornbreadJunior

You’re welcome guys.

Thanks @catapult and @Drift :grin:

5 Likes

I’m getting nervous about my seed count estimate not lining up with what sebring rations out as packs (these beans are relatively small in size). Let’s make this last call here. After beans arrive and sebring does his thing maybe we open back up.

If you’re sitting on the fence make a move. I’ll be making this non-wiki soon. Maybe it opens back up when beans are processed, maybe not.

Thanks for playing.

12 Likes

Hey, I feel bad about how I treated you. I was trying to take a hard line stance in an effort to make this smooth and hassle free. How about an olive branch and spot 93. Again, I am sorry for being harsh I felt it necessary but not necessarily deserved…if that makes sense. If you are offended and want no part of this. I can understand that.

10 Likes

brother good morning quiet I’m not angry and I understood your reaction … quiet brò continue like this :heart::heart: if I can I would be very happy :muscle::muscle:

9 Likes

Deal, thank you for understanding :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

thanks for the opportunity you have improved my day :heart::heart::heart::heart::it: OG OG OG

6 Likes

You are welcome! Please add your country to the wiki list up top.

9 Likes

I feel the love :heart:
Big props to @Eagles009 true OG
Have a great Friday guys.
Is it Friday everywhere? :thinking:
Stop typing dang
I’m high :v:

8 Likes

:thinking:
This really bugs me…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Those numbers should be inverted. There should be more people “liking” @Eagles009 post than actually signing up.

There are literally 31 members who signed up, but couldn’t be bothered to “like” his sign up post!!

:unamused:

DO BETTER, PEOPLE!!!

BTW - if you run out of :heart:, post a comment stating that fact after you sign up, then come back when you get a new supply and click that heart!

35 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I always find that I run out of likes at the most inopportune times! Kudos again to @Eagles009 as this is an amazing opportunity to run some legendary gear!

5 Likes