Supernal Grows - OPG’s Journal

Better late than never but here goes…

Wanted to start my first ever grow journal and hopefully make a few friends along the way.Started growing a few yrs ago but I’ve enjoyed the medicinal properties of this magical plant for almost 20yrs.Retired chef residing in MA with on my 5th grow indoors and first outdoor currently and would greatly appreciate any advice and or constructive criticism, sarcasm included.Just a noob and barely have skin in this game but I’m truly passionate about my craft.Researching at the moment best breeding strategies and tips but I’d definitely prefer a little guidance from veterans like yourselves.Knowledge and wisdom go a long way.Hope a few of you pull up a chair and enjoy the show while I attempt at growing various strains to bring out the best in them.Thanks for joining me on my journey…Now let me get growing and let’s Overgrow The World together!!!:world_map:

~Pablo~

STATS:
Basement Grow

5x5 Tent

6in hydro farm in-line

2 California Lightworks 250 led

5 gallon fabric pots

Build a Soil 3.0

Advanced Nutrients

Master Gower Complete Line Organic

Growers Choice E-900

6-7 gallon Grow Flo Buckets w

Grow it clay pebbles &

55gallon Res

AC Infinity Cloudline T8 w Contr.

Humidifier

3 Oscillating Fans

STRAINS-In FLWR

Cherry Pie-Ilgm

White Wedding-Ethos

Bluntz-Sun city

N.E.R.C.-Pure breeding

Loco Day Dream-Freebie

Slurricane-In house

Blueberry Cupcake-HCS

Ice Cream Zundae-Bagseed

Pineapple Upside Down Cake-HCS

Cereal Milk-Bagseed

STRAINS-In VEG

1st Mini Pheno Hunt

Wookies x Alien Dragon Rbx

In Small Pots

Sugar Roźe-Family friend

Forum stomper x gg4

OUTDOORS
NERC
Diddy Dunk x Metal Haze

Temps 70• 50%RH
Some LST and Topping

I’ll Do My Best To Post Updates At Least Twice Weekly.Please be patient it’s my first time being a part of an amazing and extremely tight knit online community.I appreciate everything.

41 Likes

Welcome bud! great selections you have going and nice indoor set up. I haven’t been here too long myself feels like ages tho, such a top place to be I’m sure you’ll meet some awesome ppl, growers/breeders. The bag seeds sound interesting they usually are! I’ll pull up a chair all the best :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @HealingHerb I appreciate all the great and positive vibes your sending.I’ll always give it my best, this is a truly self fulfilling craft.Everyone on here seem like great people, I really look forward to everything the near future brings🙏🏻

4 Likes

You’re growing some trees brother!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @DannylovesCannabis still learning so much everyday.Would definitely love to grow a whole forest one day lol

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @OnePassionateGrower . Love to see new journals go up, very cool. :v:

3 Likes

What kind of criticism are you looking for? I don’t see any.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @DougDawson Its a pleasure to be here amongst the greats.

3 Likes

Some thick stalks! I’m down to follow along.

2 Likes

Thanks, all I strive is for greatness in this craft so anything good or bad is appreciated.I’m a changing perspective type guy.

1 Like

Seriously it all looks good man. I’d tell you to put plastic over that box but you’ve got a water tray there so it’s all sorted.

1 Like

Thank you @Cbizzle ill do my best to keep everyone entertained.Extremely grateful for the support.

1 Like

In the future please commit more errors so I can exercise my critical nature :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I promise there will be plenty to criticize on this journey.

1 Like

Looks like a pro to me

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment.My personal goal is to work on quality over quantity.They do say the real pros don’t brag until they get at least 100 harvests under their belt…Hopefully I get there sooner than later🙏🏼

2 Likes

That’s because the Foreigner 2023 nude gardening calendar isn’t out yet :scream: :grin:

3 Likes

It’s on preorder. Sells out fast.

3 Likes

I know mrs herb keeps pestering me about the release date.

3 Likes

I’m seriously considering making one. Mrs Foreigner is a photographer. Tasteful.

3 Likes