Taiwan VS China

I’ve got more valid points coming out of me walking round doing my shopping r kid :rofl:

Find it hilarious the only person agreeing with you is you.

Sierra 4 one cowboy :cowboy_hat_face: this be our last interaction :100:

Edit. You got one more friend. Guessing also American. Fucking freedom oorah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe that China is only defending its interests, as any country would do if it felt threatened.

Taiwan is the largest microchip producer in the world, and they own the technology to produce 3 and 4 nm chips, and they also have a research center for the development of 2 and 1 nm chips. To disregard the interest of both the US and China in this conflict is very naive.

Since China is the biggest power in the region, it is obvious that at the slightest sign of threat from the West, they would act, and who knows, even instigate a reintegration of Taiwan with China (obviously not in a peaceful way).

But I just think that China is very correct in defending its interests, just as any other nation would do when feeling threatened.

3 Likes

Countdown to thread death 3…2…

11 Likes

Is a diplomatic visit a “threat?”

How can peaceful talks be threatening when compared to missle strikes?

Very confusing take.

popcorn

5 Likes

A visit always means much more. For a good connoisseur, half a word is enough.

1 Like

So why are they shooting missiles at Taiwan?

Why did the US send 4 military ships to the Sea of ​​Japan, east of Taiwan?

As I said, China is only defending its interests.

1 Like

As I expected the moment I read this thread’s title… roughly 10 seconds for it to turn into a political argument, and a few minutes later people are cursing each other out. Why… just why do people start these threads in the first place? None of us have any power to change geopolitical trends that have been taking shape for 100+ years, and arguing about it isn’t going to accomplish anything.

6 Likes

If not for murians sticking there nose where it does not belong you would be speaking German now

2 Likes

Apologies to all that have contributed to this thread.

But OG doesn’t have a Shark Tank any longer.

Political topics always create resentment and animosity, which is why we
no longer allow political topics. This ill will inevitably leaches into the general forum, which is simply not acceptable.

We are here to celebrate our commonality and cultivate OverGrowing the world.

This thread is closed.

31 Likes