Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

You’re saying @George if you feel a reasonable amount of time has passed to post here in this thread asking when seeds were sent?

vvvV 6 pack of ENVY Genetics High Q (Smarties x Blowback) fems Vvvv
US only for these.

3 Likes

Thats a great idea ,I d appreciate a warning for sure. I get not wanting to create tension and trolling

US only for these.

2 Likes

Ill snag these and drop VVV Wedding Cake VVV fems
Prefer US on these too. Running out of stamps :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll take those and leave

Vvvvvvv queens banner auto s1 vvvvvv

I was told by someone just yesterday in my DM that posting links from seedfinder is against the rules? Can anyone confirm this for me? I see lots of people posting using links from that site to relay info about crosses so not sure why they felt the need to let me know via Pm i was breaking the rules.Threatened to call a mod into the DM and everything and i never did find out if it is actually allowed as they cancelled the mod request and left the conversation that they started before the mod entered the chat.Either way i would actually like to know if it is indeed against the rules as i would like to comply and not do things against terms of service. I searched the TOS as he told me to do but i couldn’t find anything regarding linking anything. Thanks

Vvvvvvv queens banner auto s1 vvvvvv

5 Likes

The very first email in your inbox from Lemonade Joe has the rules and their discussions. You can’t post advertisements to a public thread, yet DM’s with relevant links to items being sharef are not public so that “should” be fine

Still up

2 Likes

People have difficult lives. One person’s ability to ship is not another’s. Nor is it really anyone’s business why. If you come through at any point within a year, I’m good. A month, fine. Six months, fine. Twelve: oh shit, I forgot about that—nice surprise. Beyond that, I probably forgot anyways, so no bother. Two days, kool, thank you, but I’m not making you a brownie. If you expect me to ship to you within a week, I’m sorry you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. I try to tell everyone I’ll take a while. Disability is wildly unpredictable. And pretty much everyone understands. Be easy, we’re organisms stewarding organisms. A little patience does wonders for the soul. More than a little might make a new man. If anyone burned wants some seeds to salve that wound, hit me up and we’ll vibe.

Still available from @Kyleromero94

Vvvvqueens banner s1 auto vVvvv

12 Likes

Yes, it also may help to reply and thank when received for the same reason. There’s a rule while trading that the “newest” member shall send his seeds first and the “veteran” send his when received. This cannot be done here so having a feedback on how it goes is useful for everyone… Pirata|nullxnull

Vvvvqueens banner s1 auto vVvvv

3 Likes

I think we all have different situations, and the best way to understand each different situation is communication. Being honest and upfront, no matter what your situation is, will help us all reach common ground and see why something might have taken longer than expected. Life is different for all of us, and can get hectic at times, but that is something we can all appreciate with each other, and as long as we can discuss it coming from a place of neutrality, it can be worked out most of the time

Still up

Vvvvvv queens banner auto s1 vvvvvvv

6 Likes

so far i just told the person when i am sending it out and that’s the end of it, lol.

sometimes i can send them out immediately,
sometimes i announce it to be in a week or
until the end of the month …

i think as long as we don’t let people wait for too long
without a good reason, it’s fine. we are trading for free
here. calm down, pls :slight_smile:

@stiffy is right, we just need to talk it all
through when discussing addresses, easy.

oops, this was not directed at tykal alone.
my apologies :wink:

14 Likes

I’ll take the queens banner. Screw it. Add some more autos to the vault
I will leave
Vvvv unicorn poop s1vvvvV
These will be going out next week or week after so if waiting is a problem don’t take them. I wont be able to get to post office for at least 7-10 days

5 Likes

I would like to please claim these
And add a pack of

2 Likes

I think it’s as simple as that. Communication is key

vvvV 6 pack of ENVY Genetics High Q (Smarties x Blowback) fems

4 Likes

i’ll take those and leave:

grimm reaper x black domina, 10 regs

9 Likes

It is not a problem to link off-site. OG is not the end-of-the-internet.

It can become problematic if there is a commercial or for-profit motivation. For instance, if someone is trying to sell/market/promote their goods, acting as a proxy, or shilling with for-profit interest, that would be a problem.

That does leave something of a grey area in determining when something appears promotional … but it usually becomes obvious or repetitive.

Most of the time, it’s simply sharing of information … which is useful to everyone.

18 Likes

mis read sorry still up
Santeros
grimm reaper x black domina, 10 regs

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up.

Santeros
Vvvvvgrimm reaper x black domina, 10 regsvVvv

6 Likes

I’ll take those @santero and leave
VVV Mighty Durban fems VVV

3 Likes

@bigbluedog360 I’ll take those Auto fems off your hands…

And leave…vVVVvv captain cruntz vVVvv
333 genetics :+1::heart::+1:

2 Likes

Ill take the Queens banner s1 from @Kyleromero94

And leave^^^^GojiGhash f2x Royal kush^^^^
Photo reg

4 Likes