Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Thts bs , I get having problems but 2 stamps don t really break the bank. I m waiting on 3 people still and almost ready to chalk it up as a loss. Sorry u went thru tht . If u need some beans DM me… Worst part is not knowing the people who are doing shady shit and not being able to share this info with other members who do everything by the book…
vvvvvv gueens banner s1vvvvv still up

8 Likes

Hahahahaha , I was ripped when I went to the post office so I keep wondering if I actually sent them or not , all the other people have confirmed to have received so I am assuming I sent them but there is a chance they were missed .
Anyhow I sending again today or tomorrow.

8 Likes

I’ll take the Queens Banner and leave some

Vvvv God Bud regs vvvV

7 Likes

I would like to take the God Bud regs
And leave

Vvv LaLahaze x iraqi pilgrim vvv

9 Likes

Haze yeah. Some white buffalo gear ? I’ll take that and leave

@allotment

VVVvvv. BELDIA VVVvvvvV.

6 Likes

I’ll take the Beldia and leave

VVvvv Tangie x Spotted Limes Auto Reg vvvVV

6 Likes

Name the members who screw you, silence is why they continue to get away with their greedy bullshit.

26 Likes

VVvvv Tangie x Spotted Limes Auto Reg vvvVV @allotment

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :laughing:

That’s amazing!

3 Likes

Actually @allotment offered
VVvvv Tangie x Spotted Limes Auto Reg vvvVV

I was just helping out.

2 Likes

We had a chat about this a week or 2 on here and it comes out it s not allowed for some reason. Makes no sense to me because if some ones ripping of people or recycling trash seeds on this thread they should be an instant ban . I m with u man ,we should atleast know who to stay far away from.

5 Likes

The site wants to reduce “tension” or “conflict” being posted publically. To reduce trolling (like rollitup has a problem with).

Though i have a few times over 2 years, used a DM message to warn members about possible fraudsters.

Side note, i appreciate it when folks DM me to let me know seeds i sent got to them. I do the same.

11 Likes

I think just replying the original post with a polite “I haven’t received them yet, when did you send them?” or similar won’t harm anybody but alert if that situation is repeated through time with the same member … :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

This is a solid solution @George

One missing letter is not a scammer but it’s patterns we should be weary of.

9 Likes

I should love to have the Tangie x Spotted Lime auto reg seeds @allotment and will leave

vvvvvv 7 seed flip of Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0 fem photo vvvvvv

11 Likes

I would like to please claim these
And add a pack of
vvvV 6 pack of ENVY Genetics High Q (Smarties x Blowback) fems Vvvv

I grew a slew of these and they were short, really hazy smelling, and high yielding. It was awesome weed, I just can’t stand the smell of Haze :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

You’re saying @George if you feel a reasonable amount of time has passed to post here in this thread asking when seeds were sent?

US only for these.

3 Likes

Thats a great idea ,I d appreciate a warning for sure. I get not wanting to create tension and trolling

US only for these.

2 Likes

Ill snag these and drop VVV Wedding Cake VVV fems
Prefer US on these too. Running out of stamps :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll take those and leave

Vvvvvvv queens banner auto s1 vvvvvv