Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

https://333-genetics.com/buy-seeds/ols/products/captain-cruntz-12-seeds

VvVv captain cruntz vVvv still available :+1:

3 Likes

Got 3 parsels today! Thanks to @Groenevingers , @BRMTreefarmer , and @lambchopedd tons of extras, thanks so much!
From @sd9007
vVVVvv captain cruntz vvVVVv

2 Likes

Keep me posted when you get them babies going!

I definitely will. Probably this fall

2 Likes

Still available from @sd9007

3 Likes

@LoveDaAutos @Originalweedman all squirrel tail I owed anyone here are sent out…

I’m Waiting for all packs I took except for 2 that have come in.

I believe it’s 20 plus different ones still not arrived… I am cool with that as I should see some days like Christmas soon.

Any one on here have a question about me sending please DM me and I’ll let you know if they are out or when they will be. I am not the fastest and I try to do 6-10 at once for the PO run.

I have noticed that coming to Thailand It takes minimum 4-5 weeks so… That’s that…

I also noticed the packs I have sent take that long or more.

So if you need seeds next week you probably shouldn’t get them from me.

I have an employee that works for the Thai post and lets just say they aren’t the sharpest knife in the drawer…

OGTW…

Cheers bro!

Still up…vVVVvv captain cruntz vVVvv from @sd9007

14 Likes

Your drawing went out yesterday. I hope you hang it on the fridge right over your kids merit roll certificate. Tell them this is what real champions do lol.

@sd9007
vVVVvv captain cruntz vVVvv

3 Likes

Thanks to who sent me these. There was no name to it though.

And thanks for the freebies. My friend claimed those without hesitation. If he sends me pics, I’ll pass them on to you

@sd9007

4 Likes

Who are you referring to?

Still up
@sd9007

Having never sent mail to Thailand or received it I thought I would check. At 3 weeks now so probably another week or two. Thanks for the update.

@sd9007

4 Likes

I just got yours, thanks so much!

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ll do, give him something bigger to strive towards :rofl: thanks brother, I’m excited for it! :grin:

1 Like

Can I replace My offering…?? I just realized I’m out of vvvVv captain Cruntz VvvV… And apparently no 1 wants it anyway

Can I offer… ??? vVvv Casey Jones x Willie G. Lebanese (Humboldt seed company 20:1 ratio CBD : THC) VvvV

3 Likes

Thanks @sd9007
These just arrived

7 Likes

Still available from @sd9007

(Humboldt seed company 20:1 ratio CBD : THC)

vVvv Casey Jones x Willie G. Lebanese vVvv

5 Likes

I’ll take that and leave vvvvvv queens banner s1 vvvvvvv

4 Likes

Made some more cards this morning. Anyone else got busted beans from me, pm me and I’ll replace them.

Don’t ya hate it when this thread gets a notification, and it’s just some schmuck tooting his own horn? Lol

@Kyleromero94
Vvvv Queens banner s1 vvvV

16 Likes

Is that , He! HE! HE! Greengrowio, need more seeds , for my spring grow!

@Kyleromero94
Vvvv Queens banner s1 vvvV

6 Likes

The nerve of some of these people, quite insufferable. :joy::joy: dude that’s amazing :fire:

Vvvvvvvvvv queens banner autoflower s1 vvvvvvvvvvV

2 Likes

The drawing i sent you is probably the best ive ever done.The shading on the upper lip took me like 2 hours.

Still up from @Kyleromero94

Vvvvvvvvvv Queens Banner s1 vvvvvvvvvV

14 Likes