Tangie Time!....grow journal šŸŠ

Yeah Iā€™m hearing good shitā€¦Iā€™m excited. So whatā€™s the optimal cure time? Because I donā€™t wanna loose any of its citrusy aroma.

1 Like

Cool man tagged :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

@BigMike55 I just remembered that I ran a single cut gifted to me in 18 from the owner of the local hydro supply shop. He was a big fan of the Tangie, so after experiencing it I bought a pack. Really bad germ percentage that gave me a chapped ass
So I did the runā€¦ at the time it was the costliest pack I had, and to this day ever purchased.

@BarefootAndBlazed Those look fantastic! I donā€™t doubt friends ask for a cut.

@Hashton_Kusha 4 for 4 this am. Theyā€™ll go to solos later today. You?

5 Likes

Iā€™m about to check after I feed my gremlins

1 Like

Aye @GCBudz, I got 3Ā½ & a possibleā€¦and one thatā€™s still dormant. But that one might take a extra day or two, itā€™s shell might be thicker than the othersā€¦but all in all so far it looks like Iā€™m 4 for 6 atm.

Day 3

9 Likes

Oh yeah :sunglasses:

Letā€™s get the party started. I love me some orange weed!

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s almost time to get this party startedā€¦thereā€™s was one time in the early 2000ā€™s that I smoked bud that had a citrus undertoneā€¦but never again after that. So Iā€™m low key hype about this run. Iā€™m tired of smoking hood gasā€¦it all tastes the same.

4 Likes

:grin: :grin:

I still have a 1993 orange line, open pollinated once in 2018. The better ones are a bit lanky, have a dreamy feel good high and reek of orange jell-o. Canā€™t wait to see what you find in those !

5 Likes

Damn those sound awesome! I love cali-o and Tangie. Tasty and mellow high, perfect for a sunday afternoon out on the porch :blush:

Are you going to use em in some of your projects?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Well, for now its on the back burnerā€¦ Iā€™m thinking I might cross the tall orange girl with either an Afropips Malawi Gold or a Bahia landrace. Sour bubble x Orange is also in my cardsā€¦

5 Likes

Damn, the potential on a Malawi gold cross. The lemon taste and the sweetness on Malawi gold would probably accent Tangie alot, damn good choice for a cross.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t grown the malawis yet and they may be a challenge to germ. Once Iā€™m done with my current generation of crosses, Iā€™m diving head first in sativa stuff. A first for me. But as I get older, the more I appreciate the up energetic borderline trippy high. Good stuff could come from this new adventure :grinning:

5 Likes

Iā€™m in to it as well! Looks promising and according to the descriptions exactly right my alley :drooling_face: I recently received the orange bud by Dutch passion for my crave for orange weed. Canā€™t wait to pop those.

2 Likes

Damn, sound like you things figured out for 2023! Ive grown both Malawi gold from Holy Smoke Seeds and Malawi from Ace. I do like Ace version better because of the crazy high. But Malawi gold got a Nice sativa high for sure, i also think gold got the better terp profile with sweet lemon old school taste, very tasty for sure!

@mndlss i hope you get something awesome from Orange bud, i didnt have too much of luck with em. Dont wanna bum you out because of my experience. But the orange smell/taste was not very strong. DP are usually one of the better NL companys.

@Hashton_Kusha I hope you got a good orange pheno. Its way better then the lemon phenos. You just cant keep your nose out of the jarā€¦ Sniffing away all day!

4 Likes

Not to flex or anything :wink:Last year something clicked in my brain. I got one or two packs on the way and Iā€™m done. Set for life. I chose 4 lines/projects, thatā€™s it. and will bring them to the extreme.

7 Likes

I want to follow your projects and wouldnā€™t mind to be a tester too :wink: :smile:

3 Likes

Wow, you are loving the dream, hope to be able to test your genetics some day! You are probably one of the most interesting and educated that ive seen around here. Do you got any active diaries atm?

2 Likes

In this modern day and age, availability and accessibility is the murderer of ambitions. Do a lot with little, donā€™t scatter yourself.

Education, meehhhh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Iā€™m that good will hunting auto didactic motherfucker your government warned you about. I never went to schoolā€¦ but I have a national library card and the internet :wink:

7 Likes

So these are after 72 hours in paper towel and zip lock on heating pad?

I should have taken a pic, but my tails were longer after 24 in room temp water and 24 in paper towels in small Tupperware container on cable modem.

I want to add scarifying seeds as first step into my process.

2 Likes

Well its close to 72hrs i put them in the paper towel setup around 11pm Sunday eveningā€¦im getting my starter pots ready now, and scarifying; thatā€™s what I didnā€™t tryā€¦I bet if I scar up that dormant bean itā€™ll pop open in no time.

1 Like