Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

I put a few Tangie beans in wet paper towel this morning. These are the Sebring ones, where ever they came from. I’m interested in how similar our plants look.

3 Likes

I keep hearing Sebring is this a seed bank or something?

1 Like

Damn, i totally agree…never thought about it before.

Education comes from an open and curious mind. Not schools. Sure, schools can be short cuts but they are never a necessity for Education these days.

@Hashton_Kusha as I understand hes the one who runs this forum and he make seeds repros.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Sebring has a website where people can get seeds, when available, for pretty much shipping cost.

Many OG folks from the past to the present do seed runs and donate the seeds to Sebring for distribution. When a member here does one of these seed runs, all members are then able to sign up for said seeds. Ends up costing 2 bucks, I think, per strain and a designated shipping charge. But we OGers get first crack at the seeds. And they are normally some very good genetics.

5 Likes

This is where the Spring Box and Fall Box comes from, that you have probly read about.

2 Likes

So he have nothing to do with the actual site itself?

1 Like

Not this site, other than everyone knows him and knows he is the keeper of some of these preservation runs.
He’s a very good guy, worthy of much praise.

2 Likes

Lucky you! Tangie is some of my favorite flower but I’ve never grown it myself. You’ll be blown away by the smell and if you can treat it right you’ll get the flavor to burst as well.

2 Likes

I didn’t know either till a year or so ago…

Sebring is one of those good guys ya hear about… getting near free meds to patients who can’t afford to otherwise. Without compensation and handling the workload. Some cool people here recently stepped up to lend a hand…

That’s my impression, and why I donated. I’m sure it’s similar to the MANY other OG members who have done the same.

BTW… Sunday night through this am is under 48 hours… your germ method seems to be on point.

Looks like this thread is gonna be popular with fresh Tangie grows. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man I been signing up for seed runs for about 3-4 months now and nothing happens :man_shrugging:t6:

2 Likes

Here in about a month or so we will all be notified that the payment deal is open. You would then pay Sebring $2 each for the strains you signed up for plus a shipping charge and a couple weeks later all your signups will show up in the mail.

5 Likes

How can I donate to him?..i still have a good amount of ice cream cake #98 beans left, I’d be more than happy to donate to him especially for a noble cause…I kinda wanna do something like him but for autistim. Just found out my youngest son is on the spectrum and I’ve seen documentaries and videos on how cannabis is helping autistic children. It’s giving me purpose aside from getting high.

6 Likes

Get with @G-paS I believe she is Sebrings helper. She would be able to direct better than me.
If he is not accepting seeds, there are others on OG that take seeds and either do giant giveaways or auctions for causes. Look around. You’ll find them.

4 Likes

The best way is to offer these on the free seed thread. Or on your grow diary thread as giveaways

I am doing the seed distribution. Sebring is do the tech stuff, the poor guy. He’s trying to teach me :dizzy_face:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I just did

1 Like

Nope never heard of either boxes

1 Like

You signed up on co-op seed runs. Those will come to you in the Fall Box.

https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info :heart:

1 Like

How if they don’t have my address, will they request it when the boxes are ready?

1 Like

When you pay for the seeds you signed up for, you enter your address just like any other order.
You’ll see, once you get the first one, you’ll understand the process. It’s easy as falling out of bed.

3 Likes