(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

I forgot to say thank you. lol
Thank you.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

7 Likes

yeahthatsign

How do you accidentally erase other people names?

Overwriting can be done if you are in a hurry and not really paying attention once… but to erase someone’s name is sus at the very least?

And to do it 4-5 times…SUS
My .02

11 Likes

Dunno it could have been me I forgot that the wiki doesn’t work well on my phone.

6 Likes

Don’t sweat it, brother. it’s all good. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

If you look closely at edit 29, I deleted the errant line #2, and placed users back in their correct order while adding myself. Did you notice otherwise?

Edit: apologies, I may have misinterpreted the details of your post :sweat_smile::v:

4 Likes

When one opens an edit they are opening a draft copy of the wiki. When folks save during the time you have that draft open it does not update your draft so when you then save it erases what was done while you had the draft open. That could mean erasing 1 name or erasing several depending on how many people saved to the wiki while you had your draft copy open. There are multiple warning signs to avoid this if people just pay attention to them. Everyone should read this thread. It shows all the warnings signs and explains how a wiki works. This behavior has been seen before, this is why I made the below post a year ago. These issues can easily be avoided.

13 Likes

Hey buddy I took care of it @Carty

4 Likes

Great info thank you @DougDawson :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

R

6 Likes

I think nobody is upset in any way since you it energy, time and effort in this reproduction for all of us to enjoy :wink:

I really appreciate it and I’m sure the other great members here too

12 Likes

Ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

A grower not a show-er?

5 Likes

Any recent updates on the babies??

5 Likes

I haven’t even looked at the official wiki list, but got a notice some kind soul added me after It didn’t let me for a day or so.

I tried but I don’t think it ever took. if that was part of the failed attempts sorry, I don’t think it ever actually went through.

thanks Kavman and DrGonzo

4 Likes

It’s real hard during hunting season :wink:

2 Likes

Kavman right about now

7 Likes

let us consider this might be a popular strain with several users wanting to add this to their stash. Now let us further assume that there are only 2 spots left. How many times to be over written I wonder before it is settled.

3 Likes

Huntin wabbits

3 Likes

I missed out on this run with the chaos that ensued

3 Likes

No edit conflicts or overwrites are allowed or acceptable during a sign up process. There was no dispute or edit conflicts over the last two spots on this list.

In your hypothetical, that would not be a reasonable or acceptable way to settle your differences.

3 Likes