7 Likes

Nod Valencia la ruta del bacalao

4 Likes

Seed giveaway, rocking music. Good people, now we have a party

4 Likes

One last spot!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Kavman for your time and energy to make this reproduction run :pray:

@buckaroobonsai Many thanks for your generosity, moving in true OG spirit, good karma will surely be finding you.

Appreciate the heads up @Sbeanonnamellow , barely made it in time for the sign up

4 Likes

And it’s gone! @TeamOG

10 Likes

Wow. Nearly 24 hours of insanity for one sign up lol. Way to go @Kavman and @buckaroobonsai! Took a few tries but managed to get one to stick last night. Think I’m gonna keep my distance from most of the other ones.

4 Likes

Just missed it. I have 2 feminized seeds of Temple FLO x Stardawg though…
but to have something in pure form is always nice.

Thanks for this, I know personally how expensive it can be to mail things out…

5 Likes

Missed what? @Carty image|281x499

7 Likes

HA HA HA HA… stoner move dude. dang live resin, not used to it at all…
thanks

6 Likes

live resin is the best for gummies :fire:

1 Like

That’s because users made a record 406 edits in the temple flo sign up wiki, all in a very short period of time.

Users crashed the wiki, and rather than waiting for the system to respond, continued making edit attempts after the wiki access was overloaded.

406 edits for 150 sign up positions- more than double the number of positions available. That’s a lot of mistakes and edit conflict overwrites, most of it within the first few hours.

Compare that to the cobra lips sign up, which has a reasonable 207 edits, and went perfectly smoothly because people did their best to follow the rules.

That makes it pretty clear what the problem was. This should address any lingering confusion you may have @ColeLennon.

12 Likes

Went smoothly because it opened at 7AM unannounced “all the same names on FLO and Cobra” my point is same people different threads. It wasn’t user error, it was timing.

3 Likes

the user errors are clearly documented in the edit history.
the only difference is that people behave differently on saturday night than they do on sunday morning.

people interacted with the exact same system, but they behaved differently. that’s the very definition of user error.

6 Likes

Respectfully, do you think the quiet opening of Cobra Lips vs the scheduled opening on Temple Flo may have also contributed?

It was pretty clear folks from around the world were at the edge of their seats as the clock struck the half-hour and the wiki cranked up.

It was a bit disconcerting to sign up, save and then see one’s name disappear a short time later. It definitely inspired the impulse to try again until it took.

Others clearly had the same experiences as there were a lot of overwrites and the server definitely seemed like it was trying to catch up.

I know I ended up on the list twice and stopped attempting to edit once I was able to remove the second entry.

I think the excitement, while frustrating, may have also caused folks to make light of the crazinesses in an effort to laugh about it.

While I’m deeply grateful to the folks contributing their time and efforts, I’m not proud to have been a part of that congestion.

It will definitely inspire me to temper any FOMO in the future.

Appreciate you all.

Thank you each for your generous and kind spirits.

17 Likes

I will take all responsibility for this. I was asked by a member earlier in the temple Flo thread to remind them. So I made a post reminding everyone instead. I had no idea the chaos that would ensue. My apologies. Rookie mistake.
Again my apologies to any hassles and frustrations that have occurred. And hopefully no electronic devices were harmed in the process.

19 Likes

I believe this to be the reason.

11 Likes