(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

A grower not a show-er?

5 Likes

Any recent updates on the babies??

5 Likes

I haven’t even looked at the official wiki list, but got a notice some kind soul added me after It didn’t let me for a day or so.

I tried but I don’t think it ever took. if that was part of the failed attempts sorry, I don’t think it ever actually went through.

thanks Kavman and DrGonzo

4 Likes

It’s real hard during hunting season :wink:

2 Likes

Kavman right about now

7 Likes

let us consider this might be a popular strain with several users wanting to add this to their stash. Now let us further assume that there are only 2 spots left. How many times to be over written I wonder before it is settled.

3 Likes

Huntin wabbits

3 Likes

I missed out on this run with the chaos that ensued

3 Likes

No edit conflicts or overwrites are allowed or acceptable during a sign up process. There was no dispute or edit conflicts over the last two spots on this list.

In your hypothetical, that would not be a reasonable or acceptable way to settle your differences.

3 Likes

No you won’t bud. This was in no way your fault in any way. Letting people know when a sign up is coming does not justify people ignoring proper etiquette when signing up. Folks got to learn to slow down and pay attention. Perhaps switch from Sativa to Indica before a wiki goes live, that might help slow them down, lol.

20 Likes

Here is the earliest male #20. stem rub is smooth to the touch but not much of a smell at all…. Earthy no sweetness to it kinda woody kinda leathery. image
#7 just starting to grow a pair. Slowest of the bunch. But the stem rub is strong with this one and has a rougher feel to it. By far my favorite smell wise and it’s one of the taller males. This is what I would think would be the Tempelese smell DJ refers too.

Good old number 8 hitting puberty. Stem rub smells like a mix of the two. .
I will take some girl shots tomorrow. Not much to see anyways.

45 Likes

If people switched to watching they’ll get notifications and can see when a wiki goes live. Good to see the plants are good n healthy Kavman

3 Likes

So those last two spots were decided among all those attempting to get those slots and done on a first come first served basis? Awesome

3 Likes

Sounds like you got some chosen to do. I don’t know how you guys distinguish different scents. Unless it’s an overwhelming scent I can’t ever pinpoint it.

4 Likes

The bumpy signup is over. We got male updates with female updates coming.
May you have an amazing time in the woods!
@Kavman

6 Likes

Same here. It’s open pollination for the seed run to preserve as many traits as possible. But I will keep a couple males around for further exploration. Really excited to use this pollen on some of my current strains. That number 7 smells so nice. He will definitely be shacking up with my Flo cut. The earliest males I will use on my Widow bush strain. She’s a 42 day plant running c02. This should be an interesting cross as it was made with nanners with shishkaberry in it. So it will be injected with more DJ blood. Widow bush is a mutt strain that was started about the same time we got the Flo. Lineage is Skunk Hawaiian from Marc Emery x DJ’s shorts Shishkaberry. That cross we called the burning bush. Then she threw the nanners I spoke of earlier on to a Greenhouse White widow. I just got lucky with that one. Found that seed while trimming. Only one. Been growing it for 12 years now.
But yeah getting back to what you were saying I really gravitate towards the smells. Then if it tastes like it smell it’s a keeper.

18 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen picture updates will be more frequent now that things are getting fun.

5 Likes

Hope #8 makes the grade… he is a fighter, good genetics there

4 Likes

My buddy says that hunting season is one of the ways he keeps his head straight. Your doing an amazing job! Make sure you get in the woods as much as you can. You can photo dump once your tags are filled!

2 Likes

He has the nice red stem but lacks the smell. He is a stud of a plant though.

4 Likes