Tester/free seed: Tycho Monolith- (NBS1081x Alf #5) Regular Auto Seed-

The monolith in the hands of a local farmer. This is about day 50ish. She is around 4ft tall and starting to show flowers. Looks like maybe 25-30 days to go.

10 Likes

I sent out the first batch yesterday. About 12 of 20 were shipped. I am getting more seed Thursday, but am also traveling that day until 7/10. I will update if I ship before I travel, but if not I will ship the week of 7/11.

8 Likes

I’d be down to test something if have some left!

I’d like your autos to grow - I found that each auto strain has a best method to grow
Its fun to learn what they prefer for optimal finish

Thanks

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I think there is a lot of room to sort that out. I’m excited to see how the outdoor version smokes. The farmer above is using all organic.

I think I’m the only one to try it indoors, and I only tried a pretty standard set of conditions.

1 Like

weed is supposed to taste good !!!

1 Like

Received a package from you today , much appreciated ! They will get germinated right after the holidays . Thanks ~

2 Likes

Thanks @Crazy1

We are excited to see how things turn out! Even if it’s a negative result it helps us improve.

3 Likes

Don’t know if you have enough testers but I am an experienced auto grower and advocate of these amazing plants and would love to grow any that you need tested I run a perpetual 2 2x4 tents and am starting to do a bit of breeding myself I have room for new genetics always anyways love what you are doing please do keep me in mind these are just my speed love it

2 Likes

Package arrived , now to pop

2 Likes

Any more needing testing , i would pay for the postage to me in U.K. it’ll only be an extra stamp on top of the normal ones and I’ll get them in about 2 weeks max …?!
Let me know either way @anon4675195

Good luck with these, they look really nice :+1: .!
Gaz

:facepunch:

:point_up:
A few of the autos i have running now … ( I’ll delete them soon mate.)…!

Happy growing peeps !

6 Likes

DM me an address. I have another pile to pack and ship next week when I am back home.

4 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

Got my seeds thanks my man

2 Likes

Done and done

2 Likes

Thank you very much going to drop them In water this week

Would you like the updates posted here

3 Likes

those look great love the mephisto I have yet to try any night owl gear but I’ve heard good things

3 Likes

First two are on their way up start of their 3rd day since planting

4 Likes

I am a on my 3rd grow, and would like to be a testre

2 Likes

Welcome @fishman, go to the introduce yourself thread for a real welcome :grin: check out the site, learn some stuff, meet some people…such a great place.

7 Likes

Nice looking colors. I like the long skinny leaves.

1 Like