Testers: Blueberry Diesel

2 for me. 2 for esrgood4u. 2 for Bob. 2 for lime and 2 for gaz :100:

8 Likes

I have that same poster up in my office.

7 Likes

Here’s a piece of biscotti Mintz from my last grow

22 Likes

Brother, if you want me to send him a pack just put him on the Canada list, it’s all on you, I am just the postal carrier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: He is a long time member and although I don’t know him personally I would think you would be making a good bet sending him some.

6 Likes

i added him to the list, i just don’t know about multiple packs. i’d like everyone to have a chance. i think 9 packs will go pretty fast :+1:

3 Likes

No problem man, however you want it to play out. I will send him a pack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This sounds like a great tester I’m looking forward to watching the show. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

I’ve never got seeds from OG but I like your style. I’m not a Blueberry guy or I would sign up. I hope the testers have fun.

3 Likes

Good luck to all involved
Fire fire fire all up in da place

2 Likes

I’ll let you keep my two (Lol) , Cola , but cheers for thinking of me/us - you go ahead and test them yourself or half the pack with whoever else wants to ‘test’ them …

They sound nice so I’ll probably watch your testing them etc.
:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

6 Likes

Sounds great!!!
Can’t wait to see some o.g. work on this !

You’ll fill up canada in no time …it was a long hot week in :canada: this week so i guess Friday night was slow lol

I’ve got prior commitments that I’m slacking on and haven’t been able to dedicate time to for personal reasons. Im not a great grower anyway lol…my lack of soil fundamentals and laziness to get some worm castings has drastically effected my grows lol

5 Likes

I’ll give them a run bro. I’m on a blueberry mission at the minute. :+1:
Looking to relive my teens. Got the blueberry twist going at the minute as you know. Adding some diesel fuel into the mix should make it interesting :v:

8 Likes

Awesome ,can’t wait to watch you guys
Love to put my hand up too but no postage to the land down under cheers🤙

3 Likes

@anon58740919 if you’re sharing your pack with more than one person (5 each) just have one of the people you’re sharing with post on here. as long as they’re a regular and as long as they’ll grow and document/update the grow in this post then i’m ok with that. but not all packs to you as i’ve been scammed before with people requesting seeds for friends /etc. also have them follow the rules and answer the 3 questions. also, again, it’s up to @DougDawson if he’ll ship there.

6 Likes
  1. I want these seeds because I am on the hunt for a great and funky blueberry. Currently have a blueberry x Blue Afghan going as well as two blueberry muffin.
  2. 3-4 weeks.
  3. US

Thanks putting these up and considering to gift them to the community.

3 Likes

I see some spots are open, how do I add my name? I would love the opportunity to grow this stain

Why do you want these seeds?" Well as I just found out blueberry stains are my dad’s favorite so far.
When can you start them? I have the space to start them asap
Where are you from, US or Canada? I’m from the us

4 Likes

I would have just shared what was given to me no matter how many packs bro.
@Esrgood4u did reply and say he would be happy to run some too. Gaz29 doesn’t fancy them but wants to see how they grow. @Limeflavouredheadbut @Bob13 @Budmeister

If you are interested let the OP know fellas

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u
PM me your info and we’ll get you on the list, :+1:

@anon58740919 :+1: the rest are going to canadians so just you and esrgood4u sounds good to me

4 Likes

Id pop a couple cause i do really like blueberry but i got a bud run and a seed run to do first. Could possibly run a couple alongside my bud run depending on timing but i dont want to take up anyones spot as my seed collection isnt in any short supply :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Colanoscopy is a trustworthy sharer! (y)

3 Likes