Testers: Blueberry Diesel

My reasons for this strain is I was only saying the other day how I remember Blue cheese being my favourite… So im dead interested in Blue anything!

Happy to run some always open to sharing my results in my new garden!

6 Likes

What light is that?

3 Likes

its the Mars Hydro SP3000

4 Likes

Nice setup :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I was going to send everything out this Tuesday but since the sign up isn’t even half full i’ll wait until next Tuesday and ship out to all that i signed up. Then just ship out a second batch after that. I came home expecting more sign ups, but i guess word will get around, :+1:

5 Likes

I’d offer to take a pack but being honest I haven’t a clue when they’d get grown.

3 Likes

no rough estimate?

2 Likes

Lol so many choices and ideas right now just trying to determine what I’ll be sprouting next month to get fired back up.
6/8 different strains I’m limiting myself to the days of a dozen strains are over.

Possibly a outdoor next summer outdoor grow might be doable.

1 Like

well, if you ever decide you want to run them just let me know.

1 Like

Definitely keep you in mind thanks.

1 Like

Love the flavor of the blue strains. So chem and blue just sounds nice.

I am flipping.the lights on my current grow in 2 weeks tops. I can start when 2-3 weeks before current group finishes… Roughly 60 days.

I am in the US.

Thanks for the opportunity. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to run them!

1 Like

Howdy 4289, #1 I’m always willin to help with new cultivars, and I have over 45 years of growin experience. #2 I can start germination as soon as I receive them. #3 From central U.S. Missouri to be specific. Thank you, Chubby

2 Likes

Aye, I can do a run. US based.

It would be a 12/12 from germination schedule. 1.5 gallon pots. Soil, organics. I would leave them untrained, so just natural shape to them.

I could germ them as soon as I got them.

2 Likes

@Budmeister
Aren’t you in the UK? or was @anon58740919 referring to someone else? If you’re in the US or Canada just PM me and i’ll add you to the list. :+1: As of right now both of the UK spots have been claimed

3 Likes

@CosmoNut I’m going to have to delay sending you a pack. But when you’re closer to the time you’d start them just PM me and i’ll send a pack your way. Just PM me at that time and we’ll sort it out.

Yeah he’s UK. I don’t mind sending him some of mine out anyway bro. Ive only got a 4 pot system to run stuff personally

3 Likes

I’ll split my pack also bro if it helps. :+1:

3 Likes

I reckon 4 testers has gotta be better than 2 for the data 4289 be looking for :100: bro

3 Likes