Testers Wanted: (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder

Hey hey!!!

I was trying to keep it cool in there. I was loving the blue gray color. Maybe I can get some of it to come back the temperature got up to about 80

5 Likes

Sweet nice colors. Everyone’s looks a little different.

1 Like

If you grow them out for pollen, I would be interested in some.

Well popped 6 and they all got tails :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@ReikoX if im not mistaken i recall you had some small fabric pots you had sown yourself for pheno hunts. Did you drop those ? Ive been thinking what is the best way to do large pheno hunts in small pots while avoiding root bound issues - and cant think of anything else.

Also, those long pots youre using. Are those 1 gal?

2 Likes

Yes, I use the small fabric pots for bonsai mothers so I don’t have to root prune.

The treepots are 3x3x8 inch and hold about a quarter gallon of soil.

3 Likes

And you run those in flower as soon as you can right ? 12/12 from seed ? I just ran into rootbound issues with half gallon ones before i even put them to flower. Its been a fckn mess.

Im thinking of having someone make me half gallon fabric pots (i am shit with the sowing machine) or those treepots….

2 Likes

I run the treepots with autos. The treepots also prevent root spiraling issues because of the way they are shaped.

AC Infinity sells small fabric pots now.

https://a.co/d/6Rom58q

3 Likes

ha… just what i needed, thank you!

2 Likes

I still need a DM from @Originalweedman and @Movement13 with your shipping address.

3 Likes

nice and heavy. Can’t wait. Day 60 or so! The smell is the dank. The tent holds great smell.
12 Likes

Epic flowers! :beers:

3 Likes

We have 9 peeking their heads above soil. These are under an aglex 240w led on 30%. Haven’t fed them anything. I used promix hp mixed with a handful of worm castings and a little more perlite added for extra drainage. All in 1 gallon pots. Light is on 20/4 schedule. Happy growing everyone!

5 Likes

The five ladies up and growing well.

5 Likes

Love the optimism. :grin:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Those look fantastic :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks. @ReikoX is the one who offered it. I’m hoping it smokes great. I’m getting low.

3 Likes

@ReikoX hooked me up too. I’ve got beans on the way that’ll go in soil the moment they land. Keep me informed on the smoke!

3 Likes

Good luck to you. Keep us inspired! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Peace

2 Likes