Testers Wanted: (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder

CM x DIV at day 60 from sprouting.

12 Likes

Man those look amazing. I’m worried mine are going to be too fat. I’m hoping the light will keep them down. I have a 4x4 that they need to be in.

3 Likes

I was thinking they would be a little bit blue gray color to them in the beginning. My eyes aren’t as good. I have one that the buds are going to be huge. I’m just excited. I keep reading the history on the topic.

2 Likes

smells like Cantaloop
8 Likes

Day 84 :christmas_tree::axe:

Last one :evergreen_tree::axe:

10 Likes

Has a woody, earthy, fruity smell…with a soft scent hit like cloves or star anise at the end…or some kind of spice.
Second plant looks best. And I have to apologize for my.lack of knowledge before starting these. I was living in 2007 when too much nutrient solution was deadly for autos. Wish I would have hit them harder earlier.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Georgeous they are huge

Sorry for late update
Mine are 40 days today
Pic by day 35 or so

8 Likes

@ReikoX Thank You.

Dropping three seeds this weekend, will log the grow here.

8 Likes

Change of plans, dropped 6 seeds for 24 hour soak. :sunglasses:

Have a great Sunday @ReikoX

13 Likes
2 Likes

10 (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder finally took a swim this morning. :swimming_man:‍♂

Looking forward to growing these out. Thanks for the chance to test for you @ReikoX. Will update when they have tails.

5 Likes

6 Likes

24 hours soak

Into Paper Towel.

24 hours in paper towel, sealed container held at 80F

48 hours in paper towel

All 6 seeds cracked and tapped, 5 seeds moved to cups, 1 seed is growing in circles inside its own shell.

8 Likes

My three gals. I just transplanted them up to slightly bigger shoes, and added some new soil. The last bag I bought has been all problems. It’s super acidic and way too hot. I’ve got loads of unhappy plants right now.

But lots of flushing and some new soil will hopefully get them happy this week.

I like the one in the back right. Nice growth and side branching.

8 Likes

@Dannyrawdog420, I see you are a new user. Welcome to OG. These testers are available to members with a trust level if two or higher.

This link will help you understand the user trust levels better. Please come back when you have reached member status.

3 Likes

@Originalweedman, I just saw you signed up. Send me a DM with your shipping details.

4 Likes

ok folks…good and bad news for me…i popped almost all the beans 6/6…
manages to have a couple in hydro and coco, …unfortunate for me…4/6 are pollen chucker males…so i had to pull them from the tent asap…photos to follow…i decided i will put them outside, and let them catch some sun…

4 Likes

@ReikoX 6 seeds dropped in water today, will post updates :stuck_out_tongue:
Do you want me to start a diary for them? or just post updates here?

~ MNGrower

3 Likes

Post updates here please. It’s easier to see everything in one thread. :+1:

Mine have been down and hanging for about a week. Will be trimming and sampling some if it this weekend.

7 Likes