Testers Wanted: (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder

I’m looking for a few good testers for these (Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder. These are regular autoflower seeds. This is the first step in a longer project between me and @aridbud at Afterthought Autos. The purpose of this test is to see if this cross makes the cut for the next phase.

The female Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry plants by Afterthought Autos were nice and tall plants that smelled strongly of berries. Even the seeded plants were very pleasant to vape with a decent effect. The mother plants went about 84 days from seed to harvest.

The Divyder (La Diva x Lowryder2) plants by me were much shorter with savory hints. I’ve heard fried chicken and grilled steak used to describe these in the past. These plants are very fast and go around 65 days from seed to harvest.

What is expected of you as a tester? First, it is expected that will pop at least six of these seeds within 60 days after arrival. Second you must post updates in this thread at least once a week. Third, there is to be no breeding with these seeds until testing is complete. Finally, the tester must be a member (TL2) of the community in good standing.

[CLOSED]
If you can meet the requirements above, sign up below. Please be mindful of proper Wiki etiquette (Wiki editing etiquette and steps) when adding your name. Please do not add additional numbers.

1. @Oldtimerunderground

2. @killabud

3. @Hemp

4. @CaptainNemo :es:

5. @420noob

6. @Tappy :canada:

7. @ervasagrada :brazil:

8. @Rmlorganica :brazil:

9. @Garcimore :fr:

10. @beepboop

11. @firehead

12. @GREANDAL :us:

13. @Hippyhop

14. @ChinookKing :us:

15. @GEMI-CONNECT616 :us:

16. @Ghost_Rider

17. @MNGrower :us:

18. @Swampthing

19. @Heliosphear

20. @Originalweedman

21. @Trae1170

22. @Movement13

23. @DirtySlowToes :us:

24. @Ak49 :us:

25. @thetravler🇨🇦

61 Likes

Your will, my hands.

16 Likes

Hey bud. I would definitely love to grow some of these. But alas, I have other plans that will likely stretch into the new year. Thanks for the opportunity. Keep me in mind. I’ll be in touch. :+1:

3 Likes

Cool project bud. Just started a project, otherwise I’d be all in. Watching from the sidelines though!

3 Likes

I definitely understand previous commitments. Hope you all enjoy the show. :grin:

11 Likes

Outta likes!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

What are those pots?1 liter pots?Is Coco coir inside?

3 Likes

really dug your fam auto mix,these will surely be :fire:

these would be outdoors,do you mind?

2 Likes

They are called Tree Pots. They hold about a liter of media. These were filled with a peat based “Coots” mix.

No not at all, it is quote helpful to get many different grow styles with these tests.

7 Likes

I’ll drop some next round.

2 Likes

If outdoor is a possibility, count me in.
I have plenty of space free and we have 20°C+ in the nights, until December.
If you say no breeding , i guess i can chop the males?
Because i can’t use males around right now :grin:

Have a great sunday!

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yes, they should show sex pretty quickly, being autoflowers.

3 Likes

Perfect, then i can offer spanish sun on my roof terrace :green_heart:

3 Likes

Damn my wiki trigger finger is itchy on this one… :laughing:

The new grow garage is finally close to complete after multiple setbacks. If there is space left at the end of the day I may just bite. Very cool project! Definitely would like to see whats going on with these. Might be a choice way to start Auto’s for the first time.

10 Likes

Same here, I haven’t done testers for a while and love @ReikoX’s work.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

I’m wanting to run some auto’s. What I have going will be finished soon.

3 Likes

Cool, you can add yourself to the wiki on the first post. I’ll collect addresses and send the first round out Friday. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Great! I’m #4 ,now. Hope it’s still okay :wink:
I’ve never grow Auto REG’s, so thanks for that possibility! :green_heart:

4 Likes

If you are good with outdoors count me in! Also with those tree pots is that bottom fed or is that a flood/drain type thing?

2 Likes

Hey Reiko,
Was wondering if you’re still looking for testers. I’m in Canada, so may be a deal breaker…lol.
Grow is:

• 400w LED
  • 1 gallon pots
  • 12/12 from seed ← I know your testers are autos…so this might be an issue
  • maxibloom beginning to end

Let me know. :+1:

6 Likes