Testing: Big League Grape ; Calyx Bros

I plan on vegging them for another 4 weeks.I want to get a nice selection of cuttings before i flip them.I want to take a cut of the best plant of each tester and make an auto version of it.

2 Likes

Great name just saying lol

6 Likes

Howdy
Date 12/12
I forgot the “post transplant” pic where they have more elbow room :man_facepalming:

They’re trucking!

10 Likes

Nice fat :leaves:. Plants look good man.:+1:

2 Likes

Hey thanks @Ak49

Here’s the girls with a little bit of wiggle room. They should blow up this week:

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Nice man kickin ass lots of surface area on them :maple_leaf::+1::beers:

2 Likes

I had a WR cut back in 94 that I ran in DWC she had the widest leafs I’ve ever seen on a Indica miss that :dash:

3 Likes

Going to up pot mine tomorrow! Just completed the lighting for my second shelf so they’ll have room to spread out.

4 Likes

I Bet they are looking good as well .

3 Likes

Nice the new shoes are a good fit!!!

3 Likes

3 days later

12/17

Growing with a quickness now. I think they’ll be ready for flower pots by the end of the year.

4 Likes

12/20

Final pic is for scale purposes… 3’ cube and they are the back row… towering over the clones in front LOL

Liking them a lot so far @Kakalak
Thinking I’ll let them go with a single meristem and see if they got that crazy branching from the BubbleGum :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

You don’t seem to have the phenotype difference that I’m seeing in the two plants I have going.

4 Likes

Looking good I’d wished my BLG had of made it . Issues with bad dirt sealed that deal got 2 lonely plum gum going .

though I’m 95% sure I had the labeling right, but Going by the pics of your plants, I may have mixed up a plant during the up pot… my tall one looks like a male. I’ll have to check with the other two that I potted up at the same time.

They all should be females if I understood right.

1 Like

Yes, they are fem seeds, so hopefully I just put the labels in the wrong containers, and didn’t just swap one of each. I up potted four that night, two at a time that were well labeled before changing containers.

1 Like

No sir, mine have been pretty similar… are yours evening out yet?

day one 12/12

Here comes the fun part!!!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

That slightly taller/skinny one in the back right, have you checked or seen preflowers?

1 Like

Yes indeed, girly girl she be.

The pic is slightly misleading, she’s not much taller than her sisters

Did you find a boy!? I need to catch up on everyone else’s journals…

1 Like