Testing: Big League Grape ; Calyx Bros

I mentioned it on soak n beans, didn’t start a separate log here. I’m 95% sure I didn’t mix up my plants during up potting. The two I believe are the BLG have different branching pattern than all the other plants. Going to have to figure it out in bloom…

2 Likes

Very uniform seedlings!!!

1 Like

They’ve settled in and are under the 1000w HPS now:

I’ll pull em out next week for individual photos :+1:

6 Likes

Howdy
Day 13 of 12/12

Post 1/2…

5 Likes

Post 2/2:

Loving these so far, especially the pheno in the second to last group of photos. Can’t wait to see how these develop!

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Nice! So they do like to stretch a bit between the nodes during bloom. My nodes and branches are so tightly packed I’m wondering if I should be pulling sucker branches and topping, or just let her go naturally. Taking a cutting one way or another.

2 Likes

For sure, under the 1000w HPS they stretched out quite a bit. Will be interesting to see if they do the same under your array.

I elected to go all natural but these would have exploded had they been topped.

1 Like

I’m limited in space, so I have to avoid bushing out with this one. Still have the three girls marked to keep track and see if the single is the BLG or an Apollo that I mixed up.

2 Likes

Howdy

Coming along nicely

————

————

Continued below———

7 Likes

continued

——

——

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Looking really nice jake what week you in now

1 Like

Whoops forgot to add that info!

Right about 3 weeks bloom
Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

Whatz up B U J? looking good.

1 Like

Hey brother @argo945 :slightly_smiling_face:

Apparently I forgot to do the 31 day update here and only did it at Kaks forum. Whoops! Here’s day 36 Cola shots minus one I didn’t save

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

That second last pic looks like a producer , there all looking good though.

1 Like

Wow, something I look forward to. I just flipped mine a week and a half ago. I have to stop over vegging my plants…

2 Likes

Thanks guys, nice words carry much weight these days :slightly_smiling_face: you’re gonna like em @Seamonkey84

Here we are right about 6 weeks in…
The one with the scissors in the pot smells like spot on- Big League Grape chewing gum… it’ll be cool if that stays. The rest all range from berries to grapes to various spectrums of sweetness. Mouthwatering stuff.

———————————

—————————

————————

———————

————————

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Looking excellent hopefully the gum smells stick around after a cure .

2 Likes

Here we are at day 50 of 12/12

There are more photos in my journal over at SoakNBeans :+1:

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes