Testing: Big League Grape ; Calyx Bros

Howdy everyone

This will serve as my journal of Big League Grape from Calyx Bros Seed Co. Thanks again for the opportunity @Kakalak

Very excited to see what these girls bring to the table!

Let’s start the show:

Planted directly from pack into soilless mix on 11/9

Today, 11/18

See ya again soon!

24 Likes

Looking good bro.pulled up my chair to tag along

2 Likes

Watch your step, I’m nestled up in the corner. Anyone got an Air Pump for my ole Bean Bag? Good luck on the Grow, you’re headed in the right direction. Take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes…be well…mister :honeybee: Viva @Kakalak!!!

3 Likes

Good to grow. Best wish’s bud!

2 Likes

Nice, I just planted two of them myself to join my current run, planting the remaining as soon as the first two go into bloom in 4 weeks.
Wait, there’s more than one sticker, for labels?!?

2 Likes

Any of you notice the dm messages and emails on soakin beans site are not there ? Went to check tracking # and those messages are gone

1 Like

I had a collection of stickers from other packs from Kak. Just happened to have enough :slightly_smiling_face:

@ShiskaberrySavior they changed the messaging system over there… might have to send @kakalak a DM

6 Likes

This is gonna be good.
Hopefully you find a killer keeper , I bet there are some very nice plants in that Alice pack :trophy::trophy:
Where do you get the Alice in wonderland at anyways?

3 Likes

11/28

Trucking along

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Look forward to seeing the progress. Looks amazing!!

:seat::film_projector::popcorn: :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Your way ahead of me mine just broke ground yesterday ,yours are looking good I’m hoping mine kick in quick they only got 3 weeks tops till they have to move to flower.

5 Likes

Looking great brother Jake.Nice and vigorous.My 3 test strains are taken off now to.Looking forward to following your progress.Have a great weekend to you and yours.

Cheers
Smkn

3 Likes

I see a couple fat leaf :maple_leaf: Girls there.
Looking good for sure man.

Sounds about in line with my batch. Though I’m a week ahead of you. My flower room clears week of Xmas, then a pair of my Big League are going in along with the full set of Apollo cross testers for SCJedi. So 4 weeks of veg for mine.

3 Likes

12/2

They’ll get new shoes this weekend!

Stay hazed
Jake

8 Likes

Looking good bro i am nipping at your heels now.Will be uppotting this weekend to…

Have a great day bro.

1 Like

And the race is on!!! :checkered_flag:

Thanks for stopping in northern brother.

1 Like

How long do you plan to veg for ?

Its always a pleasure to visit my southern brother and see what your up to, And what you have in the works.Happy growing brother :grin:

1 Like

I like em big!

Gonna veg for at least 2 weeks in the next pot and then another week or 2 in the final pot.
Also buying time as flower is pretty full currently

How about you? How long are you gonna veg up?

2 Likes

Looks awesome, scoot over B im in the bean bag next to yours. This should be a nice one.

2 Likes