TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Thanks for letting us know…

This is the new channel on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/channels/1372528

7 Likes

My bad, joe, I am fairly new to OG, but I should have figured there was already a subcool/weednerd thread. Thank you for moving my post to the appropriate area…grow on brother:grinning:

2 Likes

That is the cuvee…? Wow she’s frosty, amazing.sub has said this is one of his favorite strains to date. Well done

1 Like

he probably got a strike or something and can’t livestream anymore. premium accounts are the only ones with livestreaming capability on vimeo and they are 75$ a month billed annually. i think i remember hearing crazy dago was already getting notices/strikes on vimeo for cannabis content

2 Likes

@Subcool talks about some closed accounts on YT… Anybody knows what is going on? YT is no longer legal weed positive?

2 Likes

It appears that YT-division-of-the-overbrain sees a conflict in advertising sales and our beloved plant, but in a random & unspecific manner. Thanks to @Calyxander the Gr8 for this:

The outline.com links & references a leafly.com article that has a bit too.

I think google will lose as much ad revenue as they gain & meanwhile tarnish their image. dumbf*cks. have a nice day joe & thanks for this place.

:violin: :crying_cat_face:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

3 Likes

no I don’t believe so… the way he sounded it was a choice he was making due to yt “cleaning up the trash” (cannabis related),(gun related) stuff, and said if they consider us trash we will move elsewhere. Yt worried about their image and supporting controversial subjects…is how I interpeted it.

2 Likes

YT has been pulling the plug on tons of weed, and mushroom related sites for a few weeks now. I’m betting IG will be soon to follow…

7 Likes

they’re also striking gun/weapon related channels (reviews, diys etc) and any news channels right of far left. so many people have canceled their youtube red subscriptions because of their fav channels being nuked. majority of them didn’t even try to monetize anyways so its not like advertisers were even being associated.

i view it more akin to the book burning of times past. they don’t want that information freely out there.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah buddy, now them boyz grow some treez!!

2 Likes

Two things I’d like to see in my lifetime. 1. Decentralization of the Internet and 2. Rescheduling of cannabis. Nuff said.

5 Likes

new weed nerd with ed rosenthal… sub mentions he can’t livestream so the episode was recorded

4 Likes

…i’m almost afraid to watch since the old OGer went :upside_down:
thanks though.

3 Likes

bub keep up the good work would like to see some pure kush strains.added to the gear

1 Like

next year going to try kelpmeal in place of blood meal.

1 Like

they’re pretty different, just in case you haven’t checked the NPK & trace %s.

2 Likes

Nice. Going to be ordering some deadlights soon. Have you grown it before?

1 Like

was it stinky and what were the smells like ?

1 Like

just got done growing out some 9lb hammer and am super impressed with the one pheno i got. looking to run some cheese here and soon and was curious if anyone ever grown out any dairy queen or cheese quake?

2 Likes