The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Yeah buddy! Boom! There it is!
:cowboy_hat_face:

I can only fit 4 plants in my tent and have the tripple cheese going right now, but on the next run agent k it is!

3 Likes

If I send some back will I send them to reikos p.o. box?

3 Likes

Agent K’s? Why would you wanna send some back? They are yours to continue working as you wish :smiley:

If you’re doing F2’s and want to share, You can PM me when the time comes and we will work out the logistics from that point.

Edit:

Someone smarter than me correct me if I’m wrong on this line of thinking.
Since this seed stock is the result of pairing K-Cup x Agent 99 (now called Agent-K) wouldn’t Agent-K be a new strain all together? So the results of breeding Agent-K would be F1?

HALP!?

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up Jelly! I was confused and let the joint go out! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I have a few bagseed they look like pure indica’s
I just wanted to give you something back

3 Likes

Just pay it forward and help those in need, that’s all we ask. :slight_smile: If @ReikoX wants them by all means, he did all the hard work gettings Agent-K out to everyone, he should get first dibs.

6 Likes

I believe it would be a new strain as the P1 parents crossed together should make an F1 variety. Not stable but could be considered a cross. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Your mom. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

The bag seed @Ghandisflipflop is talking about are what I have growing outdoors. Really nice looking plant. I’ve put one in my indoor for this run. If I can get a photo I’ll put it on this thread :+1:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Giving you a gold star for the correct answer. :star:

9 Likes

Yay! It is sinking in after all. :champagne:

4 Likes

I am indeed waiting (impatiently) for the outdoor season. When the time comes I’m going to start all but 4 for early season. The last 4 may be started in July if the first ones don’t fare well. I’m going to put them in two locations to give myself better odds against pests. This year was a battle against animals, bugs, wind, and now rain :joy: were going to see if these agents are well rounded for sure :ok_hand: I also received the lr x uv1 and I’m going to just run all those in full sun spots and hopefully they will get largish haha I’m going to try and pick the nicest male and get some extra lr x uv1 seeds for a extra boost in the fall. I have a pretty hectic year ahead of me and I can’t freaking wait!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha and 72 other characters! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Back up has arrived.

11 Likes

A little update.
The agent k is a little shy I’m thinking. Been on 12/12 for around 10 days now and still not showing its sex.

The low rider x ultraviolet reminds me of the ex. She showed everyone her bits within a couple of days after flip :rofl:

15 Likes

I have 2 from the 4 growing mutant agents are male and one is already spilling pollen.

I am posting a poll to see which is the one people want to make the F2 mutants from.

There is a tall one already spilling a bit early

Or the slower better lover that will come second but is shorter. (front left and rear right are the ladies).

When the time is right and the people have spoken they will be put outside somewhere safe and comfortable to do the deed.

• The tall handsome proud male that can’t hold his load.
  • The shorter man that knows how to last all night.

0 voters

Keep Smiling

9 Likes

Personally I’m going to be leaning towards the shorter ones because they will be much more suited to the growing spaces of the majority of people I know

5 Likes