The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

So upon a random bug up my ass, i decided to check the run off in my plants today to see if that may be an issue with their leaves and growth…

Turns out…

And das not good…so the soil all got runoff tested and flushed and we’ll see in a couple days

9 Likes

Lowryder x ultraviolet#2 update.

Huge variation between all 3 of the remaining females. Check the stretch out on the middle one. I may have no choice but move them to my 12/12 tent

11 Likes

Flop them tops down and even up that canopy. I believe they can all live in equilibrium without separating them from their family!

7 Likes

I’ll give it a go @TrevorLahey. I have a few other plants (photoperiod) vegging infront of them in same tent and don’t want the autos stealing all the light. I Wanted to give them as long as I could in there before I move them into my 12/12 tent so they get a good head start. They had about 3 weeks and are growing amazingly considering I’m purposely root bounding them in smaller pots.

6 Likes

Update time.

The Agent K are all looking healthy. We have a few confirmed females at possibly on male. They keep going for the light. I’m going to take cuts of them all and move them on the way.

Seems to be some variation showing now. 2 plants want to grow a single cola. 3 of the plants are fairly uniform with nice hazey smells on the stem run. The smallest which seems to have a similar structure I think is male.

Group shot.

All the roots are spilling out the pots now.

13 Likes

December 19, 2018-almost there

16 Likes

Update on the lowryder x ultraviolet #2
Managed to control the stretching by bending the main stem like suggested :+1:
The colas are starting to fill out nicely.

10 Likes

The outdoor Agent is doing great but I forgot to take a pic last visit but I will definatly get one soon.

5 Likes

Look at the size of that thing! She in a 3-gallon pot?

2 Likes

No mate. I believe the pots are around 2 litres only. The tent is around 90 cm in height. I’m getting excellent results with every plant since I started using a solstrips, coco and mega crop combination with constant LITFA. She also has a lot of purple happening on them for some reason. That smell they give off has not changed other than being a lot stronger.

8 Likes

That’s the ticket! Looks great for such tiny pots.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Wow. Beautiful plant, how many days?

1 Like

@toastyjakes is she smelling like coffee?

2 Likes

She’s sitting way past where she should be… should really be done but with all the moving and such she’s behind…

@cannacrab starting to get there, but heavier on the citrus in the buds

6 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830. The pots seem a perfect size for these autos. I have some photoperiod plants growing in same size pots that are around 3.5 weeks from seed and they are growing excellent also. I plan on stunting them purposely to see how they react to being root bound. I’ll try get some pictures of them later today.

5 Likes

As promised.
A few of the gifted seeds in the small pots and in the large cloth pots are some GSC autos.

10 Likes

Photo update on the 3 lowryder x ultraviolet girls.

If I go by the 8 week from seed method they should be finished by next weekend but not much fade going on so they will likely go a bit longer.

12 Likes

Australian guerilla Mutant Agent.
Phase: grow.

happy days and happy new year.

15 Likes

@ReikoX. How long on average do these take mate?? I thought about 8 weeks. The way it’s looking I’m likely to get around 2 Oz off 3 plants but they are filling out daily. You think they may go to 10 weeks?

4 Likes

Yeah, nine to ten weeks is what I expect off these. She looks to be starting to fill in. Hope she puts out in the end for ya! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes