The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Thanks for responding @ReikoX . I took the last one at 9 weeks but felt she could have gone a little longer. I’ll let them go as long as I can :+1:

3 Likes

With a tape to show the size they are getting.

The tall one I had to bend

9 Likes

Are those @ReikoX Autos? @Esrgood4u
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yep they sure are. His lowryder x ultraviolet #2

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m gonna pop some tonight! I got one healthy Dark Devil out of the three I popped so there’s room in the Auto Tent. I just hope I can finish as nicely as you have with them. Beautiful bro. Good Growin!

5 Likes

They would maybe have done even better but they outgrew my small veg tent that runs on 20/4. Past 2 weeks they been getting 12/12 in my flowering tent.

1 Like

Since we’re showing off reikos plants

16 Likes

@ReikoX I feel doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. His autos (at least these ones) showed their sex within 2 weeks from seed. That’s unheard of. 2 weeks electric I can deal with loosing haha. He helps with advice any way he can. When it comes to any auto flower I’m struggling with I’ll always ask him 1st. I hope one day he dips his toe into feminized seeds :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

What are they? Lowryder x ???

4 Likes

Those are Divyder (Lowryder x la diva)

6 Likes

Lowryder #1 ???
Do they have the fruit smell like the ones I’ve grown out?
I’m tempted to just leave the tent open so the smell drifts through the house. Not smelt anything like it before. Closest I’ve had is the c99 pineapple pheno.

7 Likes

The male was actually a part of a Lowryder2 mix pack from seedsman.

5 Likes

I think you should feminize some of your strains @ReikoX. I’ve grown out all your seeds now so I’ll be at a loss for that smell :laughing: 50/50 female to male. If I had the space and time I’d give cs a go on them although they may be a little fast to create any decent female pollen.

5 Likes

@ReikoX for album of the year! A real OG MVP!

6 Likes

Happy New Year OG Fam! :cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

@oleskool830, wonderful sentiment.

4 Likes

I thought I’d update (about time!)

Out of the 5 seedlings. One was male which I culled as I’m don’t have the space to flower it off atm.

The other 5 ladies left, I kept the 3 biggest stinkers and gave the 2 small ladie.s to a friend to flower off.

The 3 I kept all have a similar smell on the stem rub which is orange/fuel exce0t the one in the back right which smells like hot Orange sick. It is weird the first hit of smell is disgusting with the second wave being delicious. It’s quite weird.

There are no coffee smells at all in any of the plants.

I have since topped and spread out the last plant at the front. Might start a new thread with these and the Sour blu tooth in.

Peace

Bonged

11 Likes

Topped and tied.

14 Likes

Down they came. It’s looking around 2.5 Oz dry from 3 of @ReikoX autos.
Took them at around 9.5 weeks

Ignore the box they will be drying on a rack for a week before cure.

14 Likes

The whole waiting for winter to be over thing sucks… I’m glad to be able to see some people having good results with both the agent k and the uv x lowryder mix. I can not wait to get started. I hope i get a coffee one so bad :grin:

6 Likes