The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Bumping this up, have any of you finished a grow of these yet? Would like to hear it all, good, bad, the ugly.

Jelly

5 Likes

My 3 that went into flower turned out male. Luckily I gifted 2 plants to a mate. Trying to help him out. Both are female. Next time I see him I’ll grab some shots. Sorry for not updating I apologize.

I have asked him to take cuts of both plants so I can run them again and document it.

2 Likes

I have an original and its clone outdoor just looking at starting to flower.
One was out bush guerilla style but it and 33 other females were rescued from poor soil and put into buckets with some bought stuff.

The clone

The seeded then revegged then guerilla’d then uprooted and rehomed mutant mother.
She will be OK in a few days.

8 Likes

My original plan was to grow the remaining 9 agent k seeds out but plans changed and I could only plant 3 but one didn’t make it so I replaced it with a gg fem.
They are around 16 days old from seed I think.

6 Likes

Agent K Chop Pics

overall thoughts
Awesome to grow, searched for the coffee smelling pheno and kept her around…tried to f2 but the pollen didn’t take… males were very quick to show balls and pollen, this girl took forever to show pistils (after the stretch) and took about 80 days before I cut her down…

she hung for 7 days and then went to the jar…cured to a lemony berries…very tastey… VERY heady…

And… she’s still around…

There ya go @Jellypowered

17 Likes

Hey @Jellypowered where you been? Honeymooning and house building? Where those fem seeds at? lol

3 Likes

I’m actually on that in a couple weeks @Meesh

3 Likes

Woot Woot! Coffee pheno weed dance! :dancers:

2 Likes

2 agent k that’s been under 12/12 for around a week. I only vegged for 3 weeks as I seen how tall they can grow on other journals.

Hopefully one ends up female :+1:
They have more space I just moved them closer for the picture

8 Likes

Looking good man. Good Growin! Love and Respect

oleskool

4 Likes

Agent k
The one and only female from 5 different seeds I’ve planted over 2 grows. Bud sites showed rapidly. Looks like she’s gonna be a big girl

9 Likes

Do we have no idea what genetics the agent k is made up of??? If I manage to get the fem pollen I’ve got a plan to hit a few different strains. The sunshine daydream should end up a mega frosty plant if all goes well. The GG I’ll self. I’ll hit a branch in the agent k if people think it would be worth it :+1:all this is depending on if I can force the GG to grow balls obviously

1 Like

Just look at it funny, that seems to do it for me!

4 Likes

:rofl: the ex made me loose my balls when she looked at me funny :+1:I love the reply though @ReikoX​:rofl:

2 Likes

K-Cup (thought to be SSH x some sort of Cheese) x Agent 99 (Agent Orange x C99)

Keep the GG away from it :wink: :tongue:

5 Likes

I was gonna pollinate a single branch but I’ll give it a swerve as you said to not do it. I’ll start documenting her soon as the stretch has started properly. Cheers @Jellypowered

3 Likes

Just so you know, I don’t mind what you hit it with, It’s your plant :slight_smile:

I have read so much about GG having massive intersexing traits, and would hate to see a seed run result in more of the same. I can not speak personally about it, as i’ve never ran GG I was just being a smart ass about it lol.

4 Likes

Ahhhh yeah gg4 is bad for Hermies. Maybe your right I’ll avoid the agent k as I’d like it to finish as its 5 seeds = 2 males, 2 dampened off and one female. The entire point was to log the grow so I’ll finish her without pollination. I’m just getting a bit ahead of myself :rofl:

2 Likes

Mum Mutant Agent;

And her daughter!

Happy Days.

10 Likes

Single female Agent K around 3 weeks under 12/12

13 Likes