The Bank of Stank

Thanks for popping in to drop some wisdom, nugzz. They’re on track to finish in decent shape. Hopefully I can show off this cross decently well. I’m looking forward to enjoying some speed weed. They just look dangerous lol. Maybe it’s just the Fugu lore.

Week 7 and I’m in heaven. Tent #1 purples up front, greens/yellows in the back. I swear I didn’t plan it that way.

Some are looking too good not to sample. Mainly this Bubba Kush. I’ve read from Dark Heart Nursery that it looks done at 7 weeks but to let it go longer for best effect. But I had to snip a top branch just to confirm.

22 Likes

Tent #2 at 34 days with Purple Punch and MAC1 looking and smelling DIVINE.

22 Likes

Tent 1 is looking gorgeous!
In tent two, That second one (assuming is the Mac) is super frosty!
My Mac at day 39, wonder if yours will round out after swelling a bit

11 Likes

They always say shit like that. Not just Dark Heart, but every breeder, clone shop, whatever. They almost always shave a week or so off of the projected finishing times, I guess because most people want super-quick stuff. I’d definitely let that Bubba go eight weeks at least.

Everything looks good, though! Pretty curious to see how that Tampa Crippy ends up smoking.

3 Likes

Even @Heritagefarms mentioned that Bubba will look ready at 7wks, crystal ripened and all, but you’ll haven better results at 9wks.

5 Likes

Week 8 and feeling great. There’s a few strains I’m going to start picking from this week. Mainly the Bubba Kush and the Ice Cream Cake which are looking very ripe. I’ve been smoking on the week 7 Bubba and it’s already amazing! Makes me feel all tingly and mushy and VERY tired haha. I’m not sure I want to take it to 9 weeks but I’ll leave some lowers.

The whole tent #1

Bubba Kush. Reminds me of sweetgum tree seeds. Golf balls of bird beaks.

Ice Cream Cake has these little glass balls developing here and there.

Sundae Driver is starting to foxtail.

Super Lemon Haze smells like sweet Bubblegum and is big and sticky.

Tampa Crippy

Platinum Kush Mints is just starved for food but still making some dense buds.

25 Likes

have you tasted that goo ball to see if it’s plant nectar or resin?

1 Like

I have not. That seems like a tricky undertaking lol. But I have seen it on other plants and likely just sugars.

2 Likes

Tent #2 is now at 6 weeks and starting to enter the “fun zone”. I think the tallest plants have adjusted to the intense lighting and don’t seem to be showing any worse progression of the leaf burn.

The MBxBF cross has a couple plants that are ripening much slower than the others. But the fast ones sure do look plump and juicy:

The Purple Punch looks like it’s almost done up top. I’ll probably take a couple tops at 7 weeks. Super sweet grape candy on the rub.

The MAC1 just gets prettier and prettier. Now taking on some purple tinged hues.

25 Likes

Man they all look really good your gonna have a tasty bouquet of flowers.

2 Likes

Thanks bud! How’s it going on your side?

2 Likes

Wow, my Mac is just as frosty but has more of a rounded top. But she’s also only 12-14” tall :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m maintaining some shit went down with the fuzz. So I’m cutting back pretty much everything. No breeding project or pheno hunts. But will continue to do what I love. I am looking for something that will bc the g13 to keep it in my staple. So if anyone can help let me know need some great pollen to make reg seeds, if not I will s2 it. Well that’s what’s goin on with me.

2 Likes

Another thing is I popped the bog bubble and they scraped everything. I’m sorry for the loss and if you need me to accommodate that I will do what I can to make is square. I still ha w about 4 beans left luckily. I will do it again later down the road. If you want them back no prob just let me know what I can do to make it up!!!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about all your troubles @DGCloud, but I’m glad to hear you’re still growing at least. Don’t worry about the BOG Bubble! Shit happens, BELIEVE me I know. I’ve still got 4 left and you’ve still got 4 left, that almost sounds like a magic weed story in the making. I surely won’t get to mine anytime soon but maybe we can make something special out of our remaining sets when the time comes.

All the best to you moving forward! I don’t have any males right now for your G13 but I hope you find something soon, or have good luck reversing it.

5 Likes

Thanks brotha I’m just gonna keep living life and try my best to make some good herbs and seeds. I will hopefully make some F2’s of the bogs down the road after things calm down. Stay in touch amd don’t be a stranger. Your a good guy and I consider you a great friend. Stay blessed my guy.

3 Likes

I harvested the Bubba Kush at 57 days. I didn’t want to go the full 9 weeks this round. I’ve been smoking some day 49 samples and it’s already a knock out. Makes me feel all tingly and warm/buzzy, to the point I can start to notice my tinnitus a little more sometimes. It’s so good for nighttime but if I smoke a bowl during the day I’m a total zombie. But I think I found my nighttime strain already.

Then I was looking around at other plants for doneness and figured I’d scope the Crippy. Visually it looked like it could use another week but then BAM the trichs were amber all over, like 40% in the tops and even 10% down in the lowers. More than I normally chop at. It really surprised me, but I cut her down too. Super dense buds that REEK of fuel/onion/pine and stack very nicely the whole way down. Here’s one of her several tops:

26 Likes

Ahh damn that’s a nice looking plant, so dark! I gotta get a master and a Bubba clone rooted and test these cuts for the next round!

4 Likes

Looks good! That’s interesting about the Tampa Crippy being done so quickly. Or quicker than you anticipated, anyway. I don’t know anything about Tampa Crippy, The Strain, although I did smoke quite a bit of really good weed when I lived there (still hate the city, though haha). How long do people say she usually takes? You chopped her at day 57, right, the same day as the Bubba?

3 Likes

That crippy looks damn good. Great job

4 Likes