The Bank of Stank

I think it’s got to be related to the cut as well. Like there’s a few popular cuts of each ICC and Sundae Driver, and I don’t know exactly what I was holding. I’m sure there’s better cuts than others out there. But still, I gravitate more towards classic strains and not as interested in the cookies crosses as much.

But I will say there is a lot of hate out there for certain strains. I won’t knock it until I can grow it and try it for myself. So much in how it’s grown and dried. People hate on Purple Punch but the cut I have is pretty impressive smoke and a quick finisher. People definitely hate on MAC1 Cap’s Cut but so far it has checked every box, we’ll see how she smokes though.

But you can’t go wrong with nugzz gear! You definitely should take him up on that. I’m trying to figure out which creation of his I’m running next round. I’ve got these below. Think I’m going with the Chem Kesey x Monkey Balls. But the Trop Cookies is calling to me for some orange terps.

Tropicanna Cookies F3
Chem Kesey x Monkey Balls
Chem Kesey x Herijuana
Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana
DLA11 x Herijuana

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure people have found some nice plants, but if you’re auctioning packs for $2000, there better be fire in every seed.

A buddy of mine was raving about that MAC1 a few years ago. He’d been getting it from Cap’s dispensary in downtown LA, so I assume that it was Cap’s personal MAC. I was totally unaware of what it even was, hadn’t seen all the hype or anything yet. I got an eighth, didn’t like it at all. It looked really good, but the high was just,”Blah…” I also got an eighth of some MAC cross, think it was called Dinosaur Egg or Dinosaur Food or something like that. It was much better. Can’t remember what it was crossed with, though.

Yeah, that one sounds good. The DLA11 x Herijuana sounds DEADLY haha.

4 Likes

Nice! I’m following along now based solely on your name & the name of your journal. They gave me a hearty chuckle

6 Likes

It looks and smells great. But most growers that sell it harvest early. I’ve tried it a few times, but only once was it mature and it was a nice high. my plant looked ready to cut at about 7wks, but I’m letting it go 10wks or at least 20% amber.

4 Likes

I’d imagine that since it’s Cap’s dispensary, he’s harvesting it at the right time. I dunno, I could be wrong. It didn’t look early or anything, it was nice and chunky and frosty as shit. There just wasn’t anything to the high at all.

6 Likes

I’ve got a problem of smoking my buds as soon as they’re dried, no cure. Then of course the flowers evolve with curing and time, along with the high. But I just LOVE when the fresh dried bud is good smoke. That’s when I know I have my winner. It rarely gets worse from there. The Super Lemon Haze and Crippy are both great in that way. And the Bubba is pretty darn close but I was getting headaches from the no cure stuff. That has since gone away with cure. I just need to wait lol. But I’ve been waiting too long already.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard you African shaped hunk of meat!

6 Likes

Well I’m sitting here writing this post after smoking some fresh dried MAC1, feeling really really high. More so than any other strain from this round. Like an energetic buzz is coursing through me but I can’t move my legs to make any use of it lol. The old noggin is having a blast up there too, spacing out on random shit near constantly. It’s a very strong and well balanced buzz. So here goes…

I cut down an early finishing Moblow right around 60 days. She’s probably my favorite of the four. And to my total surprise as I’m cutting it up the smells are all overripe melons. Where’d the stank go? Maybe the others were making it. I don’t know, my nostrils can’t figure these gals out.

Dense calyxes that form these little rattlesnake-tail-looking flowers making buds that are somehow fluffy and dense. This is one of the better producers. Super easy trim job. Looks like it’s going to yield pretty darn good.

23 Likes

Sweet! Good to hear the MAC turned out well for you. Just goes to show that everybody’s cannabinoid receptors are different.

3 Likes

Most definitely. Or maybe it mixed really well with the other stuff I had smoked earlier in the day. Lots of variables. Only thing to do is just keep testing!

7 Likes

Boy that looks like a healthy yield. It does have some unique buds, too. Nice job!

4 Likes

Stank you been holding out on me on your breeding capabilities.
Well have to talk about that. Lol

7 Likes

as someone who just popped 2 ice cream cake and 2 slurricane seeds i am disaointed you axed them. hopefully i luck out and find a keeper out of the 4.

4 Likes

Slurricane is one of my favorite smokes, but it’s kind of a touch plant. At least this cut is (scharmpit and I got the cut from same place). I have a different cut I’m about to bloom, seems to grow more vigorously, I’ll see once it’s starts to take off.

6 Likes

good to know. got these from a trade on here so hopefully they become mothers!

3 Likes

I love my Slurricane
Got her from onlineclones.ca
Except she’s a smal yielder

3 Likes

those are some decent prices as far as shipping clones goes.wonder if they actually pheno hunt their clones though or just go with what ever they get

2 Likes

My 70 year old buddy that’s been in the pot industry his whole life says it’s a quadruple “A” quality. it’s the best hes ever smoked or grown in his life. It’s got great flavor and it’s really potent It’s just a low yielder. I think it was hunted, not sure how hard it was to find. :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

No cure headache, been there… love to smoke fresh dry too. Thanks for this post, thought I was the only one. Found out the same way you did a long time ago… butt, I still smoke it fresh dried cause, ummm, well, I… I love it! There I said it.

The MAC looks good and the smoke report was excellent.

3 Likes

It’s funny but now after a better cure and more testing, it really doesn’t hit me like it did that first time for some reason. It was at the end of the day and I was pretty well loaded already. The bag appeal is unreal, and it smells great, but the smoke just doesn’t deliver like my top three so far (Bubba Kush, Crippy, and Super Lemon Haze). I put it in the same tier with this Purple Punch; looks great, smells great, mediocre potency.

9 Likes