The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Lol, I tried to set up a group buy with them. Even let them know their would be a few thousand dollers in sales. We negotiated a deal. Then waited for restock. Then ghosted lol

2 Likes

I cooked it up in coconut oil to make my cocobudder and found the buzz really nice for one thing. With itā€™s probably 5:1 CBD:THC ratio it was like being tipsy on booze and helped lots with the depression. Put a smile on my face and just made everything feel a little brighter. It also worked really well on my arthritis. Mornings are/were the worst and a tsp in the evening helped me sleep well and wake up with greatly reduced morning pain. The analgesic effect lasts for most of the rest of the day too.

:peace:

7 Likes

Monday morning, LMAOā€¦gonna waste some time with OCS today trying to get acknowledgement that my legal ā€˜productā€™ (dry sift hash) was neither hash nor was it packaged properly LOL. advertized as ā€˜reminiscent of gold sealā€™ ā€¦was bubble type repress gooey shit, with a 1/4 of the product melted into the baggieā€¦ Not that I am unfamiliar with being ripped off by a drug dealer (for decades LOL), but this dealer has a complaint line, deficient customer service and ā€˜here for my healthā€™ marketing. Now when you advertise a product with a description of a very popular (generically used) COMPLETELY ILLEGAL product from the 80ā€™s Freedom Fighters ā€˜go fund me projectā€™, you better make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about. Melty solvent added goo is NOT and never has been referred to as ā€˜gold sealā€™. I have a few hours to waste before getting my first hearing aids, Iā€™m gonna say ā€˜ehā€™ a lot, and tell them ā€œI fought the Russians in Afghanistan before you were bornā€ā€¦ type shitā€¦Iā€™ll purposely bring up Rob Ford, instead of Doug, talk about planting hash seeds, ask for growing advice, start their day with some stuff that would have seen my old dealer beat me senseless or worseā€¦cheers

6 Likes

But apart from that, how was the hash?

Iā€™ve never actually handled it and the pics are all BS.

I assumed they went down to 25u and thatā€™s what theyā€™re selling.

Does it actually melt, catch fire? Iā€™d like to know for academic purposes.

Is that correct? Theives and vulturesā€¦

Itā€™s a shame because if it weā€™re good I might be convinced to buy a bit once in a while between bubble runs.

The OCS stuff is total garbage.

I have found decent hash through gray market online delivery services though.

Having a nice chunk of hash sitting on the table brings back good memories I must admit.

5 Likes

What strain is this? I canā€™t seem to find it above. Is it Ringoā€™s Gift? On the hunt for some good balanced CBD strains. 1:1 or 4:1 something like that. Cheers!

3 Likes

I recently ordered kings Kush cbd. Itā€™s supposed to be 1:1. Havenā€™t tried it yet so hope itā€™s good

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look that up. Where you get the seeds from?

Itā€™s called Sebringā€™s Revenge. The one I grew out is the first ones Sebring put out I believe That Shadey sent me 7 of. The 4 Iā€™m growing now are the next run called the same but the Patch Adamā€™s S1 version that is supposed to be around 4:1 I believe and feminized. I got the last version too called F4 but itā€™s supposed to be around 2:1 or 1:1.

The Seed store is here DIY Greenlife Sold out like usual so check often to see what pops up. No charge for the seeds but postage but I like to donate a bit when I order. I have 14 different ones now.

:peace:

6 Likes

Gtaseedbank.ca

4 Likes

Is this from Seabring the OG user on here?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the guy! Does a lot of great stuff for our community and his local community too.

7 Likes

Holy sheeeatā€¦ I love this gosh darn place!!

6 Likes

Did you sign up for the Good Medicine f2 preservation run ? Free CBD rich strain you should look and see or ask @Shadey if you can get on that train.

4 Likes

Signup for that is closed and he is not on the list. Hey @NorthNorthNugs , when you see the boxes are shipped out hit me up, I am on that list, perhaps I can share some with you.

4 Likes

Amazing thanks for the tip bud!

4 Likes

@DougDawson I know theyā€™re just words but I think I love you manā€¦

4 Likes

LOL, no worries brother. Just hit me up when you see people talking about the Canadian boxes shipping and I got you covered. Gotta share them beans if we are going to Overgrow the world :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fashion Santa?

is that you @DougDawson ?

5 Likes

Exactly! Haha cheers bud