The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

The hash was more like bubble hash, or like kief mixed with oil? Taste was more like iso oil, bubbled when burnt, left an ash. Was sticky and unrollable (like bubble) strength was comparable to blonde hash. I only did a few and threw it out, IDK how it was made but it was nowhere near ‘gold seal’ Other LP hash products were more consistent with their descriptions some have been mixed up repress concoctions. Yeah no one wants to deal with me at Tilray, OCS, or the retailer LOL. They wonder why actual users and grower alike, mostly shun legal cannabis in favour of native dispensaries or the black market. I got better customer service from bikers in the 80’s LOL. OH, I was given a free pair of TWEED winter gloves from the dollarama, I guess they are gonna consider that we are all even now.

3 Likes

Any fellow Canadians know who’s got some Goji OG seeds for trade or otherwise? Know of anyone who open pollinated a pack?

2 Likes

I might have some orange goji f2 I’d made kickin around?

2 Likes

I just read some pretty great things about the medicinal effects of Goji OG and am dying to try it. You think the orange goji is comparable?

I figured someone on here must have open pollinated a pack!

1 Like

To be honest I’m not sure how close the 2 strains are. The orange goji is some strong tasty smoke if you can’t find straight OG get back to me and I can send you some to try.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man, will do!!

1 Like

Happy Victoria day to all my Canadian Fam!!

13 Likes

Happy Colonial Day to you as well! I’m sad that my tax dollars will not be visibly going up in flames tonight but I know they are getting burned elsewhere.

6 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman I was thinking of grabbing some fireworks for my kids tonight, when I light the first one and it goes off I’ll yell “pigeonman!!”

7 Likes

10 Likes

Happy May 2-4 Canadian buds! Shit is poppin off outside all wknd!

11 Likes

Happy May 24 weekend to all my Canadian buds!

Spent my day planting rest of outdoor garden.

Hope your day was as enjoyable!

14 Likes

Hello Canadians. I am a grower in British Columbia. I grew in the Kootenays for many years but I now live in the Lower Mainland - and I’m growing on an urban rooftop! This summer will be my first urban rooftop grow, so looking forward to see how it goes. I don’t have the greenhouse set up yet, but hope to get it assembled on the rooftop by next month when I start light dep. All my other plants are looking amazing in the full sun, so I’m optimistic about this grow. Any advice is appreciated!

14 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @FMGrow looking forward to seeing more. You’re really going to like it here. :grin:

Man OG has it all, from @Pedro_Bann and his awesome, really cool underground grow, to @FMGrow having trees on the rooftop. Makes me wonder what’s next…

Man this site is awesome. I hit the lottery stumbling upon this site. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ll post pics Oldtimer. Never done anything like this before but there’s a first time for everything. I’m at the top of a concrete 12-storey building built 1980s. The patio is 500 sqft in full sun. With moving in April 1, got a late start with my plants but they’re looking pretty good now. Will be transplanting into 50L bags next weekend. I’ll start a thread in case you want to check in.

10 Likes

Will be following along from another lower mainland resident and you should be fine, especially with some 50l pots you have some trees in no time at all, welcome to the forums.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ve never done anything like this before either. Like you though, I’ve grown for many years, grew countless plants, but have never done a journal :laughing:

I know the feeling of a late start all too well my friend. Last year I moved in May, started from scratch, and didn’t get plants out until late June. This year I made sure that didn’t happen again and just threw a bunch of 3 footers in the ground. You might be able to see em from your rooftop come October :joy: lol

I really should start a thread too…

OTUG’s Outdoor Odyssey - coming soon!!

7 Likes

My first time growing photoperiods outside this summer too! Check out my thread if you want. We can learn together! Yay learning!

5 Likes

And here in close-enough suburban Toronto, I have given up on outdoor grows. 3 attempts & PM every year, budrot 2 years ago, leaf hoppers last year . . . therefore I came to the conclusion that my backyard is NOT a good grow environment. Meanwhile, my inside grows are working well & I just harvested an auto from my tent with 3 more to go over the next 2 weeks . . .

8 Likes