The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Sounds like some giant companies getting more permissions instead of us Canadian normal people.

12 thrive products and 10 other brands. Hell maybe just let Canadians grow more then friggin 4 plants at a time. Instead of giving giant companies permission to hose us at every turn. All this does is give giant companies permission to sell without taking it to the ocs etc…

And all that with a big side of inflation

4 Likes

greybeards 3 trailers setup looked pretty ghetto for the likes of the suits in Tweed, but obviously the big canna money will grasp at any marketing diversification, y’know they gotta dump the warehouses full of crispy popcorn, before it ‘expires’. lol That’s why I used a few ??? Legalization will improve if the market opens to supply/demand principles…AS IF the LCBO can’t run a cartel though…yeah shitshow with gleams of hope is our ‘legalization’ perfectly Canadian in other words.

5 Likes

I think that everyone should grow whether they use or not. I think everyone should set up their parent’s garden plot with a few plants. And their parent’s friends. And their grandparents.

Give it away to old ladies.
Give it away as Christmas presents.
Give it away to homeless people.

Free weed makes people happy. So why not make people happy?

Anything to prevent anyone and everyone from having to buy it from large corporations. All the pot dealers I know are out of business.

I offered to give plants to a relative for his garden and he said “no thank you no cannabis this year.” I couldn’t believe it. I don’t care if you smoke it or not. Grow it. Call it a war garden. Keep calm and grow a ton of weed.

Drug use notwithstanding it’s a lovely visually interesting high energy plant. Grow it as an ornamental.

Grow it. Give it away.

Especially if you’re an outdoor guy with 25 pounds in November. Give everyone you know an ounce. Most people don’t smoke a ton and it will last them a whole year.

I used to do the same thing when I made wine. People love free wine. Even if it’s shitty and they don’t drink.

I’m just bitter because in the past I had to run from cops for smoking joints so fuck them and their fancy new revenue tool.

I was considered a dangerous criminal for 20 years because I grew illegally and now that it’s legitimate everyone should do it.

And I kind of miss being a criminal.

End rant.

19 Likes

Great sentiment, and well articulated too!

I grow in my back yard just to show off to the neighbourhood theives that always run off with my plants. Hopefully the herb will help them introspect and mend their ways.

9 Likes

This just popped up on my E-mail.

I haven’t done business with them so can’t vouch.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Just when I thought I lived a life free of temptation, I see the words root beer and free shipping.

6 Likes

Looks like they hit everything they had with MAC1 pollen… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have no ideas about the mother’s genetics but they claim high THC

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Something about the fact that you have to name your seed company “Worlds Strongest Strains” doesn’t sit well with me… lol

5 Likes

I don’t want the world’s strongest strain anyway.

Medium potency is just fine. Or some nice hash will do.

Worlds strongest alcohol! Get drunk on one drop! What’s the point?

Just hit a dab.

5 Likes

If they can’t walk the walk it’s little more than a cheesy name.

Like that “World’s Best Chocolate” kids used to sell door-to-door for school fundraisers.

2 Likes

Owner is completely unorganized, couldn’t meet 3 deadlines he gave me. Then ghosted me. I’d avoid WSS.

9 Likes

Someone should ask for some tester seeds see how strong they really are.

Sent a email off there site see if a get a reply!

9 Likes

Worlds strongest ability to get folks to buy poly hybrids, I have not heard anything good about these

10 Likes

I still chuckle at your email to TNSB calling them out on price gouging.

Fighting the good fight.

7 Likes

where can I find this email?! I’d love a good laugh. TNSB is the worst! Absolute thieves.

3 Likes

It’s somewhere in this tread up a ways never did get a reply back sent 2 emails !

3 Likes
2 Likes

Absolute savage.

1 Like

Beautifully written :clap: :clap: :clap: well done @ShiskaberrySavior

Fair question though… their prices are ridiculous.

Oh and their “deals” … 10% off

:+1: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

3 Likes

No reply as of yet doubt they’ll answer someone asking for test seeds .

1 Like