I already started mine, maybe a bit too early:

London loud
White widow
Shiva skunk
Grand daddy purp
NYCDxSB
Super lemon haze

7 Likes

Lol. Some of mine have been vegging since NOVEMBER.

:rofl:

12 Likes

im rowing the same boat but im gonna have to upsize my pot before i flower they must be super bound

3 Likes

This is why I use air-pots! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger on some pumice and a few amendments! Thanks again for the recommendation @smokenhike , definitely had some solid prices and got the 10% new customer discount on top :+1:

3 Likes

Hey all Canadian Folks. Come check out the Canadian Give Away.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman @Oldtimerunderground and everyone else.

Hey people.
Every time (every year) I have to pay for a prescription for license renewal it’s always a back breaker. I’ve wanted to find a free, or at least much less expensive (online) clinic that will provide me with my prescription .

I searched for threads regarding this topic, and I found and read the relevant posts that I could find within this thread.
Can some of you please provide updates on what clinics are available and at least “reasonably” priced?

I read “lyteclinic” and “theclinicnetwork” (the latter sounds like a resource to find a clinic though, rather than a clinic itself - I haven’t read over these sites yet). I’ve been using mcrci for years now. I just honestly can’t afford the price and it’s just absurd to be paying these prices for essentially nothing.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I think I pay $158 canadian a year. I am not sure if that is reasonably priced, but it works for me.

4 Likes

Lyte was free for 5g when I renewed last year, and they were efficient.

3 Likes

I got the model with the ice rod holder.
Best snow machine ever.

21 Likes

How thick is that ice?

1 Like

There is about a foot of good clear ice and about a foot of white ice

4 Likes

Damn that looks fun & you know that fish is going to taste amazing coming out of that fresh freezing cold water.

1 Like

Can I ask which clinic that is with? And if they offer online appointments/consultation? Also, what amount is that for - do they have one of those crazy sliding scales based on amount? I think that’s about half what I’ve been paying. Currently, I’m at 12g/day and that’s ok for me.

Thanks.

Good to hear they were efficient. I wish it wasn’t the weekend now or I’d call them tomorrow. My prescription is higher than that and I’d like to continue with what I currently have.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Does “Health Card” mean MCP? I’m looking through the Lyte Clinic process.

Also, can anyone vouch for cannabisgrowingcanada.com, if I have to go that route?

Thanks.

There are a lot of places that will take your money for a prescription make sure you talk to the owner you can always wheel and deal with them I often tell him I’m about to sign up with somebody else for a better price and they knock those down by 10 or 20% usually I can let you know who I deal with and who is constantly bugging me to get it from them

2 Likes

The website is above.
Yes, online appointments.
They do it over an app called Whatsapp. (free to download)
You do a video call with them, they ask you what you need cannabis for etc.
Super simple and straight forward. Nothing to worry about.
They send you the script in the mail and then you send that with your forms for health canada.

There may be cheaper places, but I find this place simple so I will use them again.

3 Likes

Ah, so you use that cannabisgrowingcanada site. Ok, good to hear a review from someone who uses them. Thanks. Over whatsapp hey? So only on a mobile device it sounds like then.

I might contact them as well. I started the “booking” process at Lyte. They require a 45 minute first time “Educator Appointment”. Haha. It’s good they’re looking to have patients educate their doctors; smart idea for them. (…just kidding).

If you’d like to share, please do. Like I said, I’ve been with mcrci.
It’s… odd that these places will haggle over prices, or have scales for prescription amount. So weird.

Thanks.

I’ll have to lookup my last receipt to see how much I actually am paying.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

My video call was about 2-3 minutes, and all was done. :laughing:

Also, I believe you can use the whatsapp thing on your computer as well. As long as you have a pc camera you should be good to go.

I did the appointment in my backyard sitting next to my plants last year. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Haha. Nice.

Sounds pretty good. I just read through their introductory email info and faq. I think I might try this place out.

Thanks again.

1 Like