The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

@Nitt

1st tier is covered by OHIP! aka: 30 plants. :+1:

Itā€™s so easy with them that this will be the 3rd year in a row Iā€™ll be renewing through them :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I agree, itā€™s ridiculous. I donā€™t know if The Clinic Network is by referral only, but my doc referred me to them and I havenā€™t had to pay any of the other places ever since. Itā€™s all done over the phone and they even call me every year to renew.

@Nitt have you talked with your doctor about it?

4 Likes

Thanks.

Sounds good. Whatā€™s this place, oh Alex at CGC? I have 12g/day now and want at least that same amount sounds like ā€œTonyā€ and ā€œAlexā€ have 15g and 20g/day amounts being the nearest that amount.
Sending a sample of of cannabis for a free sample sounds like a great service.
What constitutes ā€œsmall enough prescriptionā€?

Thanks.

Iā€™m not in ON. But that sounds cool. What was the ā€œEducationā€ appointment like?

Now that I look a bit closer at their site I sort of rings a bellā€¦I think. I think I checked with them (or with my doc, long ago) and maybe they suggested an option locally, and that place tries to treat people like theyā€™re ex-convicts on parole and I decided to stay with mcrci and just pay.

Yes, probably over a decade ago. The doctor is retired and I have no doctor now, there are none available. And my doc wasnā€™t good (in general), and was completely ignorant specifically with cannabis.

2 Likes

Contact them anyways and see what happens.

The education was just me listening along and is clearly there for those with no background. Deal with it as if you were being kind to someone whoā€™s telling you a story that youā€™ve already heard before. :rofl:

As for the renewals, ONLY dr video call, and took 5 min each time max!

2 Likes

Second Licence to grow, myself and my parents both have used them for the past couple years with great results, easy painless and streamlined. Try the code RENEWAL25, it has worked for the past couple years for 25% off for me and others.

3 Likes

Not to double dip on the questions, but wondering about anywhere domestic to get reversal spray with good reviews from others on here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have you ever sent him any of your bud to be tested I get asked by him all the time but I donā€™t have my license with him

2 Likes

Is there a place to just enter a ā€œpromo codeā€? Haha.
I duno if either of these two (CGC, and LTG) are open or communicate on weekends, probably not, which I understand. Iā€™ve contacted CGC or initiated the ā€˜processā€™ but havenā€™t filled out the intake form yet. I havenā€™t contacted or initiated anything with LTG yet, but maybe Iā€™ll do that (for both places, I duno).

1 Like

You can enter it once you get to the checkout.

I used to do it old school way with the colloidal silver you have to spray every day and some plants donā€™t respond for up to 6 weeks apparently with the silver nitrate (SKS) thereā€™s only four or five sprays required once a week for 4-6 weeks and have better results on hermaphrodism and the beans usually carries its parents traits with it.

1 Like

https://alphachem.ca/products-r-s/

They carry both silver nitrate crystals and sodium thiosulfate :+1:

3 Likes

I need more of this so if you make an order Iā€™ll totally chip in! :metal:

2 Likes

Anyone have a ā€œcouponā€ for cannabisgrowingcanada?

1 Like

Bro, I have 4lbs of thiosulfate if you need any.

Iā€™m actually looking for some silver nitrate if anyone has some to spare. Iā€™ll hook it up in beans to whoever can send me some.

10 Likes

TRADE TIME!!!

I have Silver Nitrate left over from photographic emulsion making at work and can pass you enough for a few part A mixes for sure!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve had it with this country!

I barely even had an income last year and yet I just got a phone call explaining that I owe the CRA $2,500 in apple gift cards.

This oneā€™s really gonna break the bankā€¦

10 Likes

Wow thatā€™s cool a snow machine that catches fish for you, amazing what technology can do nowadays :smirk:

How big is the big trout :thinking: it looks about 2.5 to 3 lbs in the US or 1.1 to 1.5k if you in Canada.

3 Likes

I can pay that for you as soon as the Nigerian Prince gives me my million bucks for lending him a grand on my visa.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve got that much locked up in foreign accounts you could have but Iā€™d need $500 to access it.

7 Likes