Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

“Hello me. Meet the real me”

Mustaine, too much metal for metallica

And Randy, in his favorite tshirt

2 Likes

Congrats @Mrgreenthumb !
Sweet topic for a giveaway @Andrane, and some great beans to share. Sorry I couldn’t make it.

Not my favorite genre, but amazing talent. So ima just throw this out there. :yum:

3 Likes

Ive seen that trying to pull off a high school kid wearing dorky ass white kicks lmao! He’s actually done a lot of cameos in movies weird ones also.

Yeah remember when he ‘supposedly’ was paul from the wonder years lol.

Yep. A very :canada: answer. :+1:

On the topic of grindcore… in 2015 I was anxious going to a show alone so I brought a Super8mm camera with me a 5 minutes of film… got laughed at by the security guards and then kept my anxiety down by shooting this music video for fun.

This is silent film but I cut my teeth as an editor until I couldn’t handle staying still in a dark room anymore.

2 Likes

:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

I’m doing a Canadian Give Away this week. Ran out of USA Stamps. So unfortunately this give away is only for Canadians in the crowd.

Up for grabs is a 5 pack of Fat Bastard Feminized Seeds.

Here is a sneak peak at what these beans might turn into.

Asking for donations to help continue these give aways. Definitely need some more USA Stamps to send out to my brothers and sisters down south.

To help you can send donations through PayPal to Growbuddyonline@gmail.com . (Not associated with the company/growing app.)

Even sending a book of stamp will help the cause.

Thanks to anyone who helps out in advance.

If you donate to this cause, please let me know by DM.

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

1. @KanehB
  2. @jessethestoner
  3. @Tuned :canada:
  4. @Yetigrows
  5. @CanuckistanPete
  6. @DougDawson
  7. @Pigeonman :metal:
  8. @madouesse :canada:
  9. @MissinBissin :canada:
  10. @sprinklememaynee
  11. @carbon
  12. @MonasticDank
  13. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  14. @THCeed
  15. @duo

Add more numbers as nessasary.

CLOSED

:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

23 Likes

It’s not a wiki

3 Likes

It is a wiki now. Thanks forgot to do that. Haha

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground @DougDawson @pigeonman

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @Andrane and the tag @420noob. Can’t resist a shot at some fem seeds. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for taking part @DougDawson. It is always a pleasure having you around! Love what you do!

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure about other Canadians so named the 3 I kniw for sure.:rofl: no problem as much as you do ill make sure you know​:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!
I heard Fat Bastard was potent.

1 Like

Calling known Canadian

H0mG4bN5BR8OBzPBJX (1)

@Cadman
@Budderton
@DougDawson
@Neogitus
@Neb
@Calix
@Barefrog
@MonasticDank
@Kyumonryu
@Pigeonman
@Fitzera
@cannaloop
@sprinklememaynee
@Kushking902
@Cannasaurusrex
@Yetigrows
@THCeed
@CanuckistanPete
@ShiskaberrySavior
@ELG
@TopicalWave
@Temp
@royal
@jessethestoner
@DonGnosis
@Hemlockgrows
@NorthNorthNugs
@Merakiseeds
@SHSC-1
@madouesse
@taiga

12 Likes

What’s cracking :thinking: @Andrane

2 Likes

What about @Jinglepot, @Pigeonman, @Budderton, and @chronix

Any of y’all Canadian? :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

7 Likes

Lol sorry for the @ . found a list of Canadians and you were on it. I was trying to get some Canadians for the Give Away.

6 Likes

Thanks @Andrane and everyone that yelled! :rofl: :postal_horn:

4 Likes

WHOS YELLING ?

4 Likes

Today I’m a proud Irishman from my great grandfather but I’ll be a proud Canadian tomorrow !

3 Likes