The Cannabis Cathedral ⛪ - Don Gnosis

Thank you for the kind words! :blush: I’m fresh out of likes :green_heart: :green_heart:
They’re very hardy plants, definitely the thickest in the tent. The plant next to these was a bit less receptive to the overdose of potassium I gave them lol. :rofl: Note for next time: you CAN use too much kelp!!!

5 Likes

too much kelp? That takes some doing…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

The package said 0.5 to 4 grams a gallon and I was like…lets do it! 4 grams it is! :sweat_smile: I was wondering why I had to use so much pH UP to get it back in range.

Edit: My veg plants didn’t burn, but they’re now 4 feet tall, lanky and still have 2 more weeks to veg until I can get them in the flower tent…lesson learned.

3 Likes

Now overdose them on corn SST! That stunts growth, so it’ll all come out in the wash

2 Likes

Ahhh, I do use corn sst the first couple weeks of flower most runs, maybe I’ll start early. I usually mix it with alfalfa SST also, should I skip that?

3 Likes

@DonGnosis
I too will say thank you for the opportunity

1 Like

This is secondhand info, but an OD of corn SST (double strength) supposedly makes plants stay shorter.
Not sure about interactions because I do SST in single input stages. I go corn early, then farro or another grain, then lentils later. Why? I honestly have no fucking idea. I just do it
Haven’t used alfalfa because I don’t have alfalfa in my kitchen cupboards… beans and grains? Absolutely.

3 Likes

OK. I will do this. Not because I know what I’m doing, but because SCIENCE!

I got a bag of alfalfa seeds for sprouts and they last forever, so I thought I would juice em up for their sweet sweet triacontanol ! :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Something in the wiki is messed up :laughing: was thinking to myself, yeah lucky 29… opened the wiki and I guess lucky 32?

1 Like

yea looks like maybe a number mix up at 26. Think the numbers just have to be fixed

2 Likes

Duh… LOL that’s obviously it. I just quick scanned for an errant space or something and didn’t notice the actual numbers :rofl:

2 Likes

The WIKI seems to correct the numbers when someone skips them in the signup

1 Like

Sorry for the late draw, ended up passing out last before being able to post the winner… For another pack of Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush… Winner is @A-Loc , hit me up with a PM my friend and I’ll get them out ASAP.

15 Likes

Nice win @A-Loc !

2 Likes

Wow that’s so awesome to wake up to :relaxed:

Thanks so much @DonGnosis :call_me_hand::v:

So stoked @ix3u only my second wiki win ever lol

7 Likes

Ran out of likes, but solid win man, congrats!

2 Likes

Nice win @A-Loc :+1:
Thanks again Don! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats on that big win, @A-Loc , thanks for the chances @DonGnosis

3 Likes
Another Giveaway, Pick It and Win It
  • Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush
  • Dream Coat Kush x Nebulis Kush
  • Zkittle Brain x Nebulis Kush
  • Critical Widow x Nebulis Kush
  • OG Kush x Nebulis Kush
  • Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush

0 voters

6 Likes

Drop those names and let’s get another pack out to the people!

1. @sfzombie13
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @Thats_bank
  4. @BuckeyeBeanz
  5. @MonasticDank
  6. @Mr.Christmas
  7. @amumayuk :canada:
  8. @420noob
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @duo :canada:
  11. @Ghgrower :us:
  12. @FeloniousMonk