The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Lets give this another shot.
Took some clones from the dirty flowering plants, as a last ditch effort. Here’s the Hoa Bac selection & a Pearl pheno Oaxacan — already revegging!

Dr. Zymes & Spinosad took me 90% of the way… now Neoseiulus californicus & Persimilis are here to finish the job :crossed_fingers:t4:

(I’m as stubborn as a spidermite. I never give up)

19 Likes

Glad to see you pulling it all through this tough patch!

4 Likes

Botanigard W22 works really well too but can’t go wrong with Spinosad and predator mites!

3 Likes

My oaxacan haven’t even begun to bloom. Only males making pollen sacks.

4 Likes

What’s your latitude?

35° north…centrl Oklahoma

1 Like

Damn straight. Never give up.

3 Likes

So is that for Canadians as well or do we deal directly with Doug?

1 Like

Doug is distributing the Canadian packs…but I still think you pay through Sebrings site.

Maybe double check with @DougDawson

Happy growing

2 Likes

He’ll probably see the post and answer here . I’m not sure how it’s working this round?

2 Likes

That’s my understanding too.

2 Likes

Did you do any sign ups. Looking at the list…doesn’t look like your on the list.

You can check the list on the thread I copied from @G-paS

1 Like

It’s quite possible I missed those I know I’m in for a bunch of different ones it’s sorta mind boggling trying to keep track with so many seed runs that have taken place .

3 Likes

I have only now begun to figure it out. :laughing: This is my first box and I slid in hot on all three of my signups.

2 Likes

Ok…well good luck anyway…Ive got a few packs coming and be willing to help you out if your not sorted.

P J

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate it. Have a great weekend .

2 Likes

Did you go for the Colombian Gold….?

1 Like

Panamá 74 and Demon latcher after some weeks of rain.

15 Likes

I missed that signup but have found some. Thank you for asking. Definitely going to give them a shot.

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of the Oaxacan PS’es…
Last pic is them vs some modern genetics (bodhi, & crybaby genetics)
Don’t mind the asshole cat :roll_eyes: she’s the queen

19 Likes