The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

but oacaxan is shure not unsuited either

5 Likes

Nepalese Highland or Satori :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

AG courtesy of @Guitarzan these babyā€™s jumped out of their shells! What is the origin of the genetics on this? I did not find the post on that. Have some OST x G13 and OSTx Silver Haze to show soon as
Well

12 Likes

Skinny ma Linky

@Upstate ,s Panama red x Oxacanā€¦

Five weeks from flipā€¦this is an interesting plant. L oL

Stretched about three times lol ( hope it donā€™t no moreā€¦

Happy growing

P J

15 Likes

The charlie brown plant lol. Hope she widens up for you. Looks like branches are starting to formā€¦You must have a oaxaca pheno in form with that stretch, but with panama buds. Looks healthyā€¦
Was there a short veg?

4 Likes

That pheno is what Iā€™m pretty certain is called the Mexican ā€˜Red Hairā€™ pheno. It exists in several Mexican Landraces and is a highly sought after pheno. It turns up about 10% of the time in the Cryptic Labs Oaxaca.

The question has been answered but Iā€™ll add this for clarity.
The weed is from Oaxaca state. A person or bud from Oaxaca is Oaxacan. Like Texas/ Texan.

10 Likes

Longtime no speak. How are you my lost friend? Ever dip into the Oaxaca beans?
@Natea have you been offered seeds yet?

Coyote candy Ɨ Oaxaca week 10

Iā€™m not the breeder here. Just the supplier of the seeds. My old 2 strains combined crossed to Oaxaca. The creator of this chubby gem will be revealed soon, but atm remains a mystery breeder X or Mr XšŸ˜. I planned to make Oaxaca hybrids with all my old lines someday, too. After seeing this, that day might be sooner rather than later lol. Good job Mr. X. Sheā€™s a beauty. @GeorgešŸ˜ erā€¦aaaaā€¦Mr. X

15 Likes

Oooops embaressed_smile|nullxnull, Iā€™m more comfortable under Mr. X :sweat_smile:, nothing by my side, just your strong genetics and your expert guidance while breeding that Afghan for all those years. Appreciate your trust, patience and sharing your knowledge and genetics with a noob like me ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Ye only vegged for six weeksā€¦by that time it was tall and skinny, thought it was a male so I just stuck it out in the greenhouse where its fem and now seems to be reaching for the stars. LOL

P J

4 Likes

How tall is it? Hard to tell by the photo.

1 Like

Yes you did offer me some shorter strains whenever it gets warmer out, but not the Oaxacan. I always wanted to smoke sativa strains but I unfortunately did get anxiety from most strains I tried. They seem like they might be more up my alley though

3 Likes

From what? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen snow like that

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 I guess warmer temperatures? Strange because we get warmer temperature springtime snow every year and it doesnā€™t happen often at all.
@Natea short ones? Hmm. Maybe i offered the short pheno oaxaca? Youā€™ll still get tall stretchy plants too, just a little bit better chance at a shorty.

4 Likes

You got me wanting to go ahead and sprout more of the Oaxaca. If all went well I have a few seeds that should be from the Lemon Thai on the Oaxaca. That could be interesting. The weather is getting warmer here with the angle of the sun getting higher every day.

I have some gems from @ClassicGenetix that I think Iā€™m gonna sprout today or tomorrow. Itā€™s supposed to be super potent with a lot of Snow Highā€™s work in it. I plan on getting a thread up pretty quick to show some stuff Iā€™m growing from a few people here.

I may go ahead and drop a few of the Oaxaca x Lemon Thai just to see what itā€™s gonna be like. peace

6 Likes

Sounds like it will be a interesting plant.

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember you saying which ones they were @Upstate. I did send you a current message about it though. It was a while ago, but either way now I just like saying Oaxacan haha.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not nothingšŸ˜You are an excellent grower and all genetics in your hands really shine. Being a bush grower i never got to see my genetics grown with much attention. I didnā€™t know what they could look like grown well. Stop showing me upšŸ¤£

10 Likes

Hey hermano and I live in your fair state again! I got married, sold the house and moved in the last year, so finally getting back to growing. Looks like youā€™ve been spreading the Oaxacan gospel! Stoked to see all the good stuff youā€™re doing for people and we need to get together now that Iā€™m in the big applešŸ¤™

10 Likes

Last we talked you had just moved. Again, congratulations on getting marriedā€¦and getting growing again.

The world is is dire need of happy weedšŸ˜so Iā€™m spreading the cheer. Kudos one more time to Cryptic Labs for releasing this rare gem pure.
Have you dipped into it yet? Iā€™m sure it will pair well with your creations. Iā€™ve crossed it to a few things now, but have only seen the cross with Thai grown out.
Any Mexi plants atm? Ever get any fresh super black hole seeds? I think you said that you didā€¦

11 Likes

What he sent me has some of that in itā€¦ :star_struck: Iā€™m about to drown some of them today. Iā€™m really looking forward to it. Iā€™ll share if I need to! peace

3 Likes