The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Yeah looks like I would also enjoy the Oaxacan strain. One for the list for sure

1 Like

Ok thanks! I will check them out. I’m not real familiar with most of the landrace seed banks

1 Like

i contacted him over insta, maybe i need to try email.

3 Likes

I’m an indica man ejem|nullxnull, must say I have been introduced to sativas fully convinced by Upstate (no need to tag him in his thread frech|nullxnull ) who kindly provided me the :fish: and how to :fishing_pole_and_fish: (knowledge and seeds). I have grown his Oaxacan and can confirm there’s no anxiety or heart beating in her, head uplifting and no couchlock, hard to describe after his literary but real time smoke report … empollon|nullxnull

46 Likes

Looks good @George, thanks for the review!

5 Likes

Damn @George that looks awesome. :clap: :clap::clap:

:trophy::1st_place_medal:

7 Likes

Well Here is to the Success of the OX!
Its a beautiful creature @George
Ola J

7 Likes

That is truely an amazing sight. Thanks for the chance to grow this amazing looking a d sounding plant.:+1::seedling::fire:
Also since snow hit Cali they are complaining about this weird popcorn snow you all getting in north east. It’s called GRAPUEL they make it sound like it’s a common thing. I grew up in Michigan I’ve never seen it my girl in NYC she has never seen it. How about y’all have you seen this popcorn snow before this year?

7 Likes

Well dang @George those Cryptic Oaxaca look amazing! They sure are moving up my list, you’re really making me want to go for it this summer and join the ranks of the Fifteen Week Club

@420noob New Englander here, we get the graupel snow pretty often here in the southern coastal part and even down in NYC sometimes, it’s definitely a strange one sorta like hail but non-threatening other than the world turning into one Looney Tunes ball bearing factory. When they get it in the mountains where it’s more common at the higher altitudes it’s a major avalanche risk, but here in the flatland it’s just kinda goofy.

6 Likes

Wow, looks killer George!

3 Likes

Corinto seeds. TLT via @Upstate for reproduction.

Took a swim this afternoon.

39 Likes

Those are some fine lookin’ seeds :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Beautiful shot!

5 Likes

Day 19 of flower!
Federation Hawaiian Sativa

28 Likes

Nice size pistil balls you got going there looking nice.:+1::call_me_hand::seedling::boom:

5 Likes

I had put away some oxacana about 2 ozs. Now it’s been a month of trying my new harvest and today I broke into the Oax ! :boom::boom::boom::boom::star_struck::sunglasses:boom 3 hit weed oh yeah ! I had forgotten how much I really like this weed

Thanks @Upstate for these seeds

Paps

19 Likes

Awesome! Yeah the good ones don’t take much smoke to put you where you want to be. Glad you are liking it😁 I’m nearly out again dangit. I can’t stay away from it.
What’s the flavor now?

13 Likes

Lol. He’s right @Kushking902 :grin: Oaxaca is what I’d recommend. Most Mexican Sativas are kind in that regard.
Peshawar is another.
Moroccan
Kashmir
Anything outside the tropics…
@romanoweed that 1920 Indian was grown by a guy in Canada. I stopped following him because it became pretty apparent to me that he was letting pollen fly all over the place. I think it was just a one time thing to get seed that old and he was only able to get 1 plant. Unless you are talking about something different?

7 Likes

I had seen it before but never with such frequency and only with warm temps. This year we have it even when cold.
Also twice this winter we’ve had Thunder and lightning. I have seen this once when a cold front rapidly displaced a warm front and likely it could happen vice versa but this time it was 34゚out and there was no warm front coming. Not even a little one. There had been no warm air for days. I thought Wtf? Some new weapon being used? All I know is the sky lit up and then I heard the noise just like thunder and lightning.
@George Wanted to set a lifetime flower record for himself growing that one😁 And he succeeded with flying colors. I still can’t believe it flowered over half a year and kept producing new flowers.

9 Likes

ok, if marrocan counts, well, you gotta try OLD landraces, soo:

there is a 70s marrocan for sale, but people rarely buy something, so, only if you PM me… your friendgirl get peace, only then…

8 Likes