The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

1974 Punta Cometa by @snowhighseeds on day 23 of flower. Couple branches hit with Huixtepec pollen.

24 Likes

NASA Brickweed on day 23 of flower. Hit with Huixtepec male.

25 Likes

What sort of smells does she throw? Awesome looking plant, @Griot_FlyingFishFarm!!

1 Like

Those are all beautiful plants. Those should be some great crosses.

1 Like

Wish I was better at scents and tastes man, it doesn’t remind me of anything

5 Likes

Snowhigh Mexican punto rojo “el primo” i had 7/10 sprout but lost 2 to damp off. These 2 were weakest tails/ slowest to pop but I had sterilized the soil so I thought I was going to prevent that…good news I still have 5 sprouts. The 3 that didn’t pop in the worm castings got a slight crack and placed in soil where I’ll leave them for several wet/dry cycles to see if I can get anymore to pop!

23 Likes

Gonna be great! Same thing happened to me even though I sterilized the soil, lost a few to damping off.

8 Likes

1974 Punta Cometa by snowhigh seeds. Day 28 of flower!

34 Likes

NASA brickweed at day 28 of flower!

26 Likes

Looking like moving along quickly. Nicely filling in a 4wks :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Like the nasa name must be rocket ship material?

5 Likes

I’m saying! I would have expected 6 weeks or better for it to be that full looking.
Looking good @Griot_FlyingFishFarm

3 Likes

Did a trade with @US3RNAM3 and he came through with some fire!

13 Likes

@deeez99 @Tejas

Red snake,(10 days on)

PCO and couple of others.

All looking well, the red snake is looking particularly good and the tap root still hanging on. Lol

Regards

P J

17 Likes

Did both PCO’s start the same time?

3 Likes

No…I had two seedlings germ…I drowned one…so popped an other seed….it’s around two weeks behind …

There doing ok…surely one be a female LOL

P J

6 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

There you go…I just put the big poc into its middle pot.

Thought I’d show you the lovely root system…I been giving them all a spray ,there is a few whitefly and other munchers about.

Ps .I gave the plant a root feed on transplant !
He or she is just over 4 weeks.image|375x500

P J

19 Likes

Hey looking really nice there @Panamajock!

5 Likes

Those plants are going to be huge beware 5 x stretch. I got one almost 6 foot tall. Started
Flowering at 2.5 foot 30 days ago. I made the mistake of up
Potting into a 6 gallon square pot. Went out of control from there. Can almost watch it stretch

5 Likes