The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

They look very happy :grin:

What sort of scents are you noticing from the AGs?

4 Likes

¡Órale! Qué increíble tratamiento estás dando a ellas @Panamajock , se puede ver como felices desarrollan.

They seem happy, you are doing an incredible job.
Are you growing them under those transparent fiberglass tiles roofing?

Saludos desde trópicos sur

4 Likes

Colombian gold.

Week 22 …got to be next week or near the 24.

You know there hasn’t been very much smell , slight pine fragrance …but you got to stick your nose in the bud.

29 Likes

Gracias por las amables palabras mi amigo … Es un trabajo de amor.

P J

Ye the transparent techo….it’s about $50 a 8 x 4 sheet here…but much better than the cheaper shit that just gets dried and brittle with the sun

Ciudate

5 Likes

Very little scent…just a piney citrus smell…but you need to stick your nose right into the bud.

Happy growing

P J

4 Likes

Have you pruned those at all or that a characteristic of this strain. The long space between nodes and not a lot of leaf cover is what I’m noticing. Thanks
You are tearing it up beautiful plants.

1 Like

Welcome back! You had a long vacation from OG

Very little pruning … early I took some of the lower branches of …as they were becoming unmanageable…and that fan leaves have all fell off naturally as the plant comes to its end.

If you go back on the thread even to Part one you can compare the differences.

Happy growing

7 Likes

really nice i wish i could taste that.

2 Likes

Excellent job growing this long flowering beauty! When we met I knew before you did that you would be making us some nice tropical sun grown seeds someday. Very much looking forward to your 1970 Columbian Grow… heres a peak again

And to those of you that were in Is on the group buy…do we have a Nanan Bouclou donor or should I go ahead and order us a pack with that last 80 bucks ?
@YoBigdaddy is anxious to pop those seeds and has his opening now
My plan at the moment is to start the 71 Panama next full moon but it could be late summer before there are seeds. I’m not sure Is how it will play out yet

27 Likes

I’m happy to donate 10 of the Nanan Bouclou F2s i have. I just need an address.
Edit: i know several others have offered up their seeds as well. We could have a very sizable parental base. Probably worthy of its own thread.

15 Likes

Yes yes….get those seeds into soil pronto…

And get PTB,s seeds going as well.

Regards

P J

8 Likes

Looking really great, love the structure on those.

Also really nice! Feels good to be so close to the finish line.

I mailed out the five nana boo boos I had to YBD on Friday so those should be landing this week.

9 Likes

I think there was one other person that had a pack and I’m wanting to see if that is still available. Thank you very much for your generosity @deeez99 . I’m a bit concerned about germination and ybd was hoping to run a decent amount of plants. The Strain was discontinued so long ago… If none of you have scooped up a fresh pack yet I highly recommend it. Should I just go ahead and do it for everybody? That way YoBigdaddy has a fresh pack to work with along with those 5…
Remember this is still that group buy $80…
I found out those Colombian seeds were mailed So that trade definitely happened, freeing up this final $80 for the group.

10 Likes

Was @PineTarBastard The other person that offered up a pack?
I went ahead and messaged Colorado sativas

7 Likes

Oh ye! …Flattery will get you everywhere.

Ye I’m ok with the Colombian…we will work out a programme and a system…Thing is sooner the better …we are in the dry season here, till around May/June …want to grow in a window of the dry season.

Regards

P J

7 Likes

That’s PTB post few hours ago.

7 Likes

Yes…all seems set up donation of seeds side…Just order and get the show on the road and good luck.

P J

5 Likes

Awesome! Now the hard part is finding us another strain. I don’t know how many times I can stand paying $20 for 5 strains+. $4 each could break me. Lol . We still need one more.
So far 3 Colombian strains, nanny boo boo, panama red( sold out now)
This is what makes overgrow special. I haven’t personally met another person in my whole life that even grows Sativas.

23 Likes

So Do we have the Colombian Black.?

Are the Corinto in @MantisTobogganMD ,s Hands ?

Do you have Twwo packs of the Colombian.1971 (if yes do we have someone else to do the other pack?

Sorry about all the ?s Amigo…but I was a wee tad mixed up.

Keep spending…LOL

P J

12 Likes