The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Yeah, and it mentions Panama Red as having an 11-12 week flower cycle. Lol.
Also says That Western hemisphere cannabis is heirloom because it was brought here. Cannabis was brought everywhere wasn’t it? To me, it’s the length of time it has been there that creates uniqueness/ new landraces.

5 Likes

In my Silversides line, it’s almost only pearl phenos now. 90+%.
You have a great chance of finding one. We should each grow the others Oaxaca soon😁 to compare the high.

11 Likes

Old Silversides s1 was a gift from the spirit of weed😁. I’m finding some keepers atm. I hope.
Oaxaca…it’s not just for breakfast anymore

But it’s breakfast today :grin:
Look at my poor fucked up cuticles. So Glad winter is over!

21 Likes

Salute Amigo and Cheers to your rolling efforts @Panamajock

4 Likes

Ye

It’s getting to the stage …that folks believe the dross , the so called experts write about Cannabis.

I mean some of these guys are writing books!

P J

6 Likes

Sadly “peer review” is totally subjective in this subject. All you need to sell a book is some good photographs and graphic design.

6 Likes

Best way to start the day

Nice bowl upstate

5 Likes

Many years of experience.

But good papers are essential

I finally got a box of 50 Zig-zag from Amazon $55…my fav skins.

Booze is cheap in Panama…but if you ever visit…bring your own skins

A single book of raw or Rizla kings are $3.50 a book, and hard to find.

13 Likes

Well @deeez99

39 days from the flip…the two females are doing great.
One fem has just hit 6ft and seems to be going the same breadth wise…Lol

Her little sister is about half her size …and same structure only smaller.

Quite extraordinary the growth …and boy are there some clusters of bud sites on both.

Ye so far so good.

EDIT …Red Snake

P J

20 Likes

Those are looking great, nice size too. I always get a bit excited when the flower clusters start forming.

5 Likes

Ye …

There fine.

The male is quarantined…and looking at it…explosions are coming.

Ye going well.I’ve given them a Mollases feed…but I’m thinking the amount of bud forming, they might need a bud booster …what u think,did you use many nutes on your grow?

13 Likes

Looks like there’s going to be a lot of it. Very nice! Can you get fish bone meal? I know you fish so you could always make some. Sativas really seem to like it. I mean, all plants do, but sativa’s can’t handle bat guano ( 0-12-0 type, maybe o-5-0 is ok.) the same way they handle the fish bone meal ime. Of course it smells like fish so keep that in mind.
Banana peels Would be a great addition to a top dressing perhaps even treaded and dried in the sun. High phosphorus there and I know you’ve got bananas in your yard😁
Fishbone is 3-18-0 slow release but not super slow. Available pretty quickly topdressed And it makes for a great food spike too

7 Likes

I’ve just given them a feed of Raspadura (raw Mollases

I do fruit feeds ie. Banana ( my own LOL ‘papaya skin etc n a bubbler.

I’m going to the big city next week…so I will look for fish meal…I do know the grow shop stocks Alaskan fish oil…I’ve tried that before.

Ye lots of cluster buds…they will need a wee helping hand.

Regards

Ps…how many of you thought the pic was a big chunk of hash LOL

P J

Raspadura is big in :panama: they make nice sweets from it.

They even sing songs about it.
And also has the Slang word for female genitalia.

Here’s Sandra singing

Culture lesson over.

6 Likes

As @Upstate suggested, I top dress with Fishbone Meal but I also like to add a bit of Bio-Fish both from Down to Earth. I’ve also recently switched from using Bone Meal and now use Feather Meal instead as it is slower release and I think works a bit better for long flowering plants in smaller containers.

7 Likes

I’ve gotta give this a try.

5 Likes

Me to …does Amazon do it… @deeez99

2 Likes

Most definitely!

4 Likes

Yes Amazon carries many of their products.

They also have their own store but I’m unsure of international shipping:

3 Likes

Exellent…it’s no problem the shipping co you sent the seeds too …forwards my Amazon stuff as well…sometimes it’s pretty slow…but works

I see what’s in the big do it centre, when I visit this week.

Crasias

4 Likes

Oh yea that’s right, good deal then. I actually purchased a 25 lb from walmart as they had a better price. Although it looks like it went up a bit, I snagged it at $48 back in March.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Down-to-Earth-Organic-Fish-Bone-Meal-Fertilizer-Mix-4-12-0-25-lb/531301305

6 Likes